Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic | 28 praises

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:13 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Taxi is coming strong with impressive spec too.  [drivingcar]

15285030_10154590538342891_3445802059940

15253579_10209896642963944_9107260724170

15192637_10209896642403930_6709414923679

15192742_10209896643243951_5020422185009

Tohto and 1 Anonymous member praised this

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wah ... 6sp DCT ... traffic light sure cheong first lor ... LOL

Holdenutessv and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

Multi
  • Premium member
    Multi
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Lucky Taxi driver, can test Hyundai first Hybrid car,,,

Daniu82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Wasted la, this car model kenna "burned" by taxi company liao, now lesser people will buy...

Posted Yesterday, 10:00 AM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wasted la, this car model kenna "burned" by taxi company liao, now lesser people will buy...

Was thinking the same thing. Now that the taxi coys have gotten their hands on it, it reduces the attractiveness to private buyers. 

Posted Yesterday, 10:57 AM

Daniu82
  • Daniu82
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just saw this model in the showroom and now it became a taxi. Now who will buy this model?? 

Tohto praised this

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 PM

Club21z
  • Premium member
    Club21z
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Very turned off if adopted by taxi. Worse than uber car like attrage or vezel or Prius

Posted Yesterday, 01:10 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just saw this model in the showroom and now it became a taxi. Now who will buy this model?? 

Was it at Komoco showroom? How much was it going for?

Jamesc praised this

Posted Yesterday, 01:12 PM

Daniu82
  • Daniu82
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Was it at Komoco showroom? How much was it going for?

Heard from my SE that it's abt 120 to 130k, no actual price yet....

Posted Yesterday, 01:16 PM

Vwguy77
  • Vwguy77
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I also tiagong from a SE  that its going at about $125K.

I did go for a joy ride with the SE and that car can go FAST:slow:  dun feel like a hybrid at all... 

Posted Yesterday, 01:24 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tks! If it's priced at $125k, I doubt if many units would be moved bearing in mind Prius is going at $130k+ and also taxi using it, so don't quite understand their rationale but maybe they want to prove its reliability and resilience since it's the first Hyundai Hybrid?

I also tiagong from a SE  that its going at about $125K.

I did go for a joy ride with the SE and that car can go FAST:slow:  dun feel like a hybrid at all... 

Hybrid cars take off very fast cos using electric motor but my understanding is you shouldn't floor it cos then the normal motor would take over if it goes over a certain speed. It's also very quiet. I'm no expert just hearing from some hybrid owners.

Posted Yesterday, 03:03 PM

Vwguy77
  • Vwguy77
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Tks! If it's priced at $125k, I doubt if many units would be moved bearing in mind Prius is going at $130k+ and also taxi using it, so don't quite understand their rationale but maybe they want to prove its reliability and resilience since it's the first Hyundai Hybrid?

Hybrid cars take off very fast cos using electric motor but my understanding is you shouldn't floor it cos then the normal motor would take over if it goes over a certain speed. It's also very quiet. I'm no expert just hearing from some hybrid owners.

I was kinda interested in the hybrid car as I saw quite a few running in Korea when I was there for holidays recently. But the price of $125K ... its really close to the Honda 1.5T Civic loh...  :wut:

The main contributing factor that it can go fast is that it uses a DCT instead of the usual CVT.

Posted Yesterday, 03:16 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    6th Gear
    Author Image

For me this is yet another nail in the coffin for diesel cars in Singapore. A huge fleet of Prius and now Hyundai hybrids.

Posted Yesterday, 03:35 PM

Matrix0405
  • Premium member
    Matrix0405
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I was kinda interested in the hybrid car as I saw quite a few running in Korea when I was there for holidays recently. But the price of $125K ... its really close to the Honda 1.5T Civic loh...  :wut:

The main contributing factor that it can go fast is that it uses a DCT instead of the usual CVT.

Wow, $125K is high price. Is Kia Niro here yet? 

Posted Yesterday, 06:26 PM

Club21z
  • Premium member
    Club21z
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Pay more up front but save long run in petrol. 1 litre maybe can up to 30km ?

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM

Ganwb79
  • Ganwb79
    1st Gear
    Author Image

For me this is yet another nail in the coffin for diesel cars in Singapore. A huge fleet of Prius and now Hyundai hybrids.

Your powers of deduction very tok kong leh, this also can use to shoot diesel cars  [shocked]

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Your powers of deduction very tok kong leh, this also can use to shoot diesel cars [shocked]

It's called inference and some speculation. It's a sign of things to come.

Posted Yesterday, 10:27 PM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

At this price and special allocation to taxi before private ... Komoco mgt ought to remove this model from lineup n dun need waste time training staff or showroom floor.. like i40

Posted Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Auron
  • Auron
    4th Gear
    Author Image

125k to 130k? zhun boh?

hyundai sg website put it as 140K plus...

prius is already 137k... hyundai will not price it below that and somemore its a new model...

Edited by Auron, Yesterday, 10:48 PM.

Posted Yesterday, 10:53 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Pay more up front but save long run in petrol. 1 litre maybe can up to 30km ?

Not much real savings as the savings on petrol gets eaten up by the higher cost of hybrids in SG. You need to drive a lot like taxis in order to have good savings.

125k to 130k? zhun boh?

hyundai sg website put it as 140K plus...

prius is already 137k... hyundai will not price it below that and somemore its a new model...

Where you see price?

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users