Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:46 PM

Finclk
  • Finclk
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yo all,

Wondering if anyone has installed a 360degree camera for their car? Not really for recording but more for driving safety, especially for big cars?

Alpine has a system but it costs really exp and need to use with their TOP of the line HU - the X009e.

Thx for sharing

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:20 AM

SGCMmrhonda
  • Premium member
    SGCMmrhonda
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You referring to this type of 360 camera? Something like this?

http://www.mycarforu...&product=107727

I also have thought of installing. Shall  camp here for feedback.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:38 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

some cars come build in 360 deg cam. e.g the Nissan X-trail.

you mean something like that?

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:07 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

kinda over kill for regular driving to-and-from work isn't it?

unless you are on the road regularly, maciam like a taxi driver, or even a grab/uber driver, at>$700 a pop, i don't think the majority will fix one.

for insurance related claims, front and back usually suffice. no?

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:56 AM

Finclk
  • Finclk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I buying toyota vellfire. Will need such tools more for my wife when she drives and parks. Small car not needed. It's the big MPVs that i feel are necessary.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:09 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kinda over kill for regular driving to-and-from work isn't it?

unless you are on the road regularly, maciam like a taxi driver, or even a grab/uber driver, at>$700 a pop, i don't think the majority will fix one.

for insurance related claims, front and back usually suffice. no?

think this is not for recording.

more of a driving aid.

it's bloody useful when driving a big car need to squeeze into to tight carparks. or ramps like liang court. it's really a life saver.

Ahgong praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:24 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Should come standard for Vellfire?

I sat in one before and I thought it came with the car.

No offence, even some guys have navigating this monster at carparks and tight spaces, you sure you want your wife to drive this?

Edited by Fcw75, 05 December 2016 - 02:25 PM.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:47 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Should come standard for Vellfire?

I sat in one before and I thought it came with the car.

No offence, even some guys have navigating this monster at carparks and tight spaces, you sure you want your wife to drive this?

Default Vellfire and Alphard from Borneo does not have the 360deg camera.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:48 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Default Vellfire and Alphard from Borneo does not have the 360deg camera.

Damn, cutting costs again.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:50 PM

Finclk
  • Finclk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Most PIs wouldn't even carry this 360degree camera by default when buying vellfire or such a big car.

It's an additional accessory and seems to like what someone posted, cost more than $600 at least.

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:27 AM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ever saw private car with antenna cum camera at the roof top before.

I believe they are updating google map or gps maps.

The passengers all using lap top in the car.

But hor.....if a driver really needs a 360 camera.....maybe she shouldnt be driving. Just saying only.
RadX and Davidtch praised this

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:07 PM

Safetyfirst
  • Safetyfirst
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Terre hv 360 cam

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Premier Auto Pte Ltd

Premier Auto Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Steed  |  Neutral Newbie

Walked in to enquire on some speakers advertised, particularly the Pioneer ones. However, the lady said the only cheapest speaker available inclusive of installation was the Alpine which was double the price of the Pioneer. The Pioneer speakers were not even available. Why advertise then? Moreover, the shop does not even look like a place for installation of car audio. » Read More

ECS Garage

ECS Garage  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by StreetFight3r  |  4th Gear

As the title suggests, amazing workmanship and carbon parts from the two brothers Elvin and Eugene. I got to know about ECS Garage from SGCARMART, and subsequently did some research on them. Am quite surprised they have zero reviews here.

Perfect fitment for my carbon bonnet on my Honda Fit. This is some high quality stuff, not cheap carbon that you're payin... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail

Quick Reply

Tags: 360, safety, camera, degree, road and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users