360 degree camera for road safety

Finclk

Yo all,

Wondering if anyone has installed a 360degree camera for their car? Not really for recording but more for driving safety, especially for big cars?

Alpine has a system but it costs really exp and need to use with their TOP of the line HU - the X009e.

Thx for sharing

↡ Advertisement

kinda over kill for regular driving to-and-from work isn't it?

unless you are on the road regularly, maciam like a taxi driver, or even a grab/uber driver, at>$700 a pop, i don't think the majority will fix one.

for insurance related claims, front and back usually suffice. no?

I buying toyota vellfire. Will need such tools more for my wife when she drives and parks. Small car not needed. It's the big MPVs that i feel are necessary.

kinda over kill for regular driving to-and-from work isn't it?

unless you are on the road regularly, maciam like a taxi driver, or even a grab/uber driver, at>$700 a pop, i don't think the majority will fix one.

for insurance related claims, front and back usually suffice. no?

think this is not for recording.

more of a driving aid.

it's bloody useful when driving a big car need to squeeze into to tight carparks. or ramps like liang court. it's really a life saver.

• Praise 1

Should come standard for Vellfire?

I sat in one before and I thought it came with the car.

No offence, even some guys have navigating this monster at carparks and tight spaces, you sure you want your wife to drive this?

Edited by Fcw75

Should come standard for Vellfire?

I sat in one before and I thought it came with the car.

No offence, even some guys have navigating this monster at carparks and tight spaces, you sure you want your wife to drive this?

Default Vellfire and Alphard from Borneo does not have the 360deg camera.

Most PIs wouldn't even carry this 360degree camera by default when buying vellfire or such a big car.

It's an additional accessory and seems to like what someone posted, cost more than $600 at least.

Ever saw private car with antenna cum camera at the roof top before.

I believe they are updating google map or gps maps.

The passengers all using lap top in the car.

But hor.....if a driver really needs a 360 camera.....maybe she shouldnt be driving. Just saying only.

• Praise 2

hi has anyone installed the after market 360 degree camera? I have found some in the mycarforum and carousel n price ranges from $688 to $1200...any comments and review will b greatly appreciated..thanks

hi has anyone installed the after market 360 degree camera? I have found some in the mycarforum and carousel n price ranges from $688 to $1200...any comments and review will b greatly appreciated..thanks

hi

i just did mine last month at foon audio garage. hd. works perfectly well. 980 dollars

hi

i just did mine last month at foon audio garage. hd. works perfectly well. 980 dollars

hi there are workshops that are offering lower amount like $688 over at sin ming...

any reasons why do u opted to do it at foon? thank for sharing...

hi there are workshops that are offering lower amount like $688 over at sin ming...

any reasons why do u opted to do it at foon? thank for sharing...

hi. foon has one for $680. However, those are not using HD cameras.

for 300 hundred more, my cameras are HD. the system also turns on when I signal left/right or when the hazard light is on. foon has done many cars, so I feel at ease doing with them. 

• Praise 3

hi. foon has one for $680. However, those are not using HD cameras.

for 300 hundred more, my cameras are HD. the system also turns on when I signal left/right or when the hazard light is on. foon has done many cars, so I feel at ease doing with them. 

does your system comes with the guiding lines that aids in your parking? in another words, the lines will turn when the steering wheel turns...thks

does your system comes with the guiding lines that aids in your parking? in another words, the lines will turn when the steering wheel turns...thks

it does. i switched it off though. u don't need that when u have birds eye view

↡ Advertisement