COE Bidding – 1st Round of December 2016

Carbon82

I thought beginning of 2016 already say down trend?till now Coe still never down?

http://business.asiaone.com/news/4-signs-point-economic-gloom-singapore

The effect of declining economy and message from the government was never felt stronger beginning of the year than now. The other factor i am anticipating is uber and grab have gotten enough COE volume in the past that they are less aggressive with their bids moving forward. As i have said many times , i could be wrong.
↡ Advertisement

The effect of declining economy and message from the government was never felt stronger beginning of the year than now. The other factor i am anticipating is uber and grab have gotten enough COE volume in the past that they are less aggressive with their bids moving forward. As i have said many times , i could be wrong.

You trust the govt message, do you trust the govt would not easy the car loan further?

You trust the govt message, do you trust the govt would not easy the car loan further?

I mentioned in another post before that assuming not "chut pattern " again. What you said is true and possible. other than easing loan, they may scale back COE allocation. They just have to pull back 20% COE for future use would be enough to cause the COE price to go up again.

Those who already got your new car, enjoy it and don't look back.

This thread is for those who still dreaming for "cheap" COE.

I am one. :D

• Praise 3

Oh ...... AIG never cheap lor.  My windscreen also change at Tuff Kote leh ....... Sin Ming lor.  Pay 107.

Bro,I also just change windscreen not long ago but my insurance is AIG.Just report to them,next day can go tuff kote to change.3hrs complete include solar film cos AIG cover car accessories and no need to pay single cents cos zero excess.Mine also Carens.Change your insurance company.

Those who already got your new car, enjoy it and don't look back.

This thread is for those who still dreaming for "cheap" COE.

I am one. :D

Haha you are so confident huh!

Uber changed its incentive system a few month ago.  High performance driver take home 4~6K every month.  After the change, it become 2~3K or 40% less income.

One Super Uber driver went to the press recently lor. 

Of the 3 Uber Driver in my neighbourhood, 1 returned Vezel, another returned Altis and bought a Parf Car lor.

That Vezel new driver did not hit the qual to get the 6K guaranteed income lor .... after driving 10 hours everyday for 6 weeks.  No time to pee and for meal one, if app beep and you don't take customer, penalty point lor.

What he do to take a break, pick up customer until it reached a ulu place.  Turn off app.  Go pee and meal lor.  

So jialat ......I think I go MCD better if I lost my job.

All my Uber friend said that it is not difficult to get $6k income every month.

Only those lazy uber drivers got problem hitting the mark.

• Praise 1

6k income after paying for car running costs like petrol, etc?

Your uber frens all driving full time?

• Praise 1

Haha you are so confident huh!

My prediction for this round are:

CAT A - up $500

CAT B - up $1.5K

CAT E - up S$1K

Reason: eagle to get car for CNY in end-January.

• Praise 1

The reason of your prediction of all cats will go up is that you are buy ONE car ? Why is the huge influence of your one single booking ?

• Praise 1

The reason of your prediction of all cats will go up is that you are buy ONE car ? Why is the huge influence of your one single booking ?

No Sir, my new car is just about 7 months old.  It is just my prediction and stated the reason there  :)

Wow, you got great 'friends' out there. [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I think you misunderstood his reason. He is not saying he is eager to get a new car. Its that there are many who are eager to get a new car before CNY.

• Praise 1

I think you misunderstood his reason. He is not saying he is eager to get a new car. Its that there are many who are eager to get a new car before CNY.

Yes, I did. thanks. He clarified that. My apologies.

Yes, I did. thanks. He clarified that. My apologies.

by the same logic, COE is sure to drop after CNY?   [;)]  [:p]

Edited by Aukang

By that same logic too ...... EVERYDAY can be CNY if you have a positive attitude lor ..... Just go to Mindchamp and spend 5K to be brainwash.

by the same logic, COE is sure to drop after CNY?   [;)]  [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1