Mr muscle

Ysc3

my wife told me for the first time in 3 years, our master toilet bowl is white..

don't know what products she use, from bleach to soda power..

I don't want to comment, once I made my comment, washing of the toilet will become my monthly assignment..

you must be using the wrong toilet all these years   :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

the Q10 said leave it for 3-5 hrs .......... so 1 hr is ok ?.

For the washing machine front load , I just throw in and set normal wash ?

Its a clear liquid.. ie u can see the mildew disappear.. i dont use that for clothing.. i think its too strong ba
  • Praise 2

Its a clear liquid.. ie u can see the mildew disappear.. i dont use that for clothing.. i think its too strong ba

After some thought , I think @radx will need that for washing underwear   [thumbsup] 

[grin]

post-59158-0-66857900-1481002198_thumb.png

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

The maid we had before the one before the one we have now was really keen on cleaning stuff. Just could't help herself cleaning things

She cleaned one of the toilet bowls with a toilet brush such that no bristles left on the brush, the dense plastic which held the bristles on the brush was worn down to the wooden handle and the ceramic finish on most of the bowl had been totally removed.

All in one afternoon.

I asked her why she had done this and she said 'I just couldn't help myself, I wanted it clean'.

Very nice person she was with us for 6 years.

Man!!!!!

you must be using the wrong toilet all these years :grin:

Wrong toilet?

Hmnnmmmmmm

:grin:

normal bleach already stings my hands. even the color bleach.

I use the normal bleach to clean my bathroom toilet floor cos ventilation poor and incredible build up of mould/yucky stuff.

I wear slippers and keep rinsing my feet like mad. haha don't want to wear PCK boots.

Buy a high pressure jet machine and put in toilet Lor

About less than $200

Before bath, spray the whole toilet

Then bath

But inside cannot have wood

• Praise 1

For no reason, RadX kenna again. [laugh]

e

\/

where got .......... where god .......... oooops his from down blow .  [grin]

He will be thankful , now his undies can be sparkling clean  :want:

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 5

Wondering what you guys use for cleaning shower screen (tempered glass)?

Im using magiclean for glass. It does clean but doesnt remove tough water stain. Any advice?

Twincharged
(edited)

Im using magiclean for glass. It does clean but doesnt remove tough water stain. Any advice?

glass is glass ... so if you have a secret formula for your car windscreen, use it.

else can try white vinegar ... i have not tried it coz i got no shower screen in my tiny toilet.

read in a forum b4 that some ppl uses vinegar to clean the glass in their cars ... others will buy some special powder for cleaning glass.

Edited by Ysc3

Turbocharged

normal glass cleaning detergent will do but the thing is that you have to be diligent with the cleaning. Weekly cleaning is a must for the detergent to be effective.

anyone got any home made concoction to remove super stubborn mold on my toilet wall, between two tiles ?

seems mr muscles not strong enough ...

anyone got any home made concoction to remove super stubborn mold on my toilet wall, between two tiles ?

Have you tried regular (chlorine) bleach ?

I also use Kao color bleach (oxygen bleach). If I spray it on the grout between the tiles, it will bubble. [;)]

But of coz, depends on what bad it is, you might need to repeat.

:grin:

mcl_bath_remover_00_img_l.jpg

↡ Advertisement