Dashboard Repaint Service

Shader

Hihi, any bros here know if there is any workshops that provide Dashboard touch up reprinting service? A lot that I saw only do wrapping. My Dashboard paint came off when I tried to remove the sticky residue from the anti-slip mat. (I know I sibei retarded to use it. Hahaha...)

**HOW TO ATTACH PHOTO AH?**

Any help will be very much appreciated! Really an eye sore when driving :/

↡ Advertisement

Hihi, any bros here know if there is any workshops that provide Dashboard touch up reprinting service? A lot that I saw only do wrapping. My Dashboard paint came off when I tried to remove the sticky residue from the anti-slip mat. (I know I sibei retarded to use it. Hahaha...)

errm... put you anti slip mat back?

Soft or hard dashboard?

Hard dashboard will be very easy to DIY.

Just take matt paint for white & black mix together until you get almost or exact colour of your dashboard(usually dark grey or black).

Use your finger dip onto the paint and lightly tap on the affected dashboard.Because dashboard usually is texture face,you can blank it very nicely but need abit of skill.

↡ Advertisement