How is your 2016?

Carbon82

Since 2014, My wife has been pregnant with our 1st child, till today she is pregnant with our 3rd, due in 2017 april. (All is surprise)  [shocked]

Hopped my job since 2014 till today still doing great. as people say in chinese idiom "Create family first then career" 

Ever since i "created" this family, luck has been on my side. Everything sibei soon.  [thumbsup]

So to sum it up. 2016 is yet another great year. 

• Praise 6

This reminds me of my primary school days writing Composition - all inputs here are very intesting indeed..... as one MCFer put it .... feel the pulse of the economy ......it's been a brutally tough year with oil prices fluctuations heavily and currencies and that whole O&G related industry..... nothing but bad news after bad news ..... all the way ..... but health and family/friends harmony is what that matters most ....keeps the sanity going .... happy 2017!! In advance

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3

Since 2014, My wife has been pregnant with our 1st child, till today she is pregnant with our 3rd, due in 2017 april. (All is surprise)  [shocked]

Hopped my job since 2014 till today still doing great. as people say in chinese idiom "Create family first then career" 

Ever since i "created" this family, luck has been on my side. Everything sibei soon.  [thumbsup]

So to sum it up. 2016 is yet another great year. 

Every child is a blessing. That explains your luck through out the year.

So to those out of luck.

Go make babies. [:p]

Turbocharged

Nice to know that for most people here , life has been good for 2016 .  Wishing you all the same for 2017 .  [thumbsup]

But then again , most of us who visits this forum tend to be car owners , so we tend to be more financially well off than others ( dont forget that here many buy car pay cash ) , so do spare a thought for the less fortunate as well.

As for me , health , wealth , family matters so far so good  for 2016 and I was very contented until the Gov increased the parking charges to 60c per half hour .  [:p]

Wishing all of you here Merry Christmas , Happy New Year , and Happy Holidays ! 

Edited by F355
  • Praise 7

Hand in my letter in December last year and i thought i could shake leg during notice period.

In Jan, my CEO tio pok.  Went to my Regional CFO to beg for my job again.  That position disappeared.  I was told a number of opportunities in the regional.

KNN.  Work like shit during the notice period.  On my last day, i worked till 9pm. 

The 1st day i was unemployed, i was offered a position in Beijing.

It takes almost to 2 months to get my working visa.  In the meantime, i went to hike Mt Kinabalu again on 1st wk of May & finally get to the summit.

Friday i came back to Singapore from KK.  Saturday i flew off to Beijing.

My boss used to be my peers.  In October, I heard that his contract is not renewed.  On the 1st work day of October, i have a new boss.

It is a new experience working with 2 CFO simulatenously.  Late November, my previous CFO left the company.

It is a new experience living so many months without my wife.

must be jin happy hor? esp in beijing

[thumbsup]

2016 first half was KNS

2nd half was Kind N Sweet

begged for 1 year, still no smell free roast goose

hope 2017 will be Kind N Nice 

and free roast goose to eat 

• Praise 8

[thumbsup]

2016 first half was KNS

Sh.......

I met a HK girl when i started my wkend cycling.  No time to develop into friendship as she went back HK for good in Sept.

Hope for better next year

Sh.......

I met a HK girl when i started my wkend cycling.  No time to develop into friendship as she went back HK for good in Sept.

Hope for better next year

every wife in Singapore knows that once the husband gets posted to China

it's time to close 1 eye

:D

• Praise 2

[thumbsup]

2016 first half was KNS

Ya lor

Wait until neck long long liao nvm continue to pray and prey on the elite

#faithinelitenhisroastgoose

• Praise 1

Left only 3 more weeks to go ... on the whole 2016 is a average year ...

didn't ganna any 4D or toto... but health is generally ok  - so nothing to complain abt ...

Looking forward to 2017 and hope everything goes well, in terms of health, family ....

I don't mind never ganna 4D or toto, as long as health goes well :)

• Praise 6

Oh yes, forgot to mention, gf just took over the running of a local boutique Doggy hotel, Dear Mutt,

So for all your woofy boarding needs, give them a holler.  :P

11175033_938792879477452_664193385248896

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5