Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
362 replies to this topic | 1,079 praises

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

therock
  • therock
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

2016 is almost over, and we still have one or two more blockbusters, but next year, we have quite a few sequels, a few new shows in store..

Are there any shows that you are looking out for in the coming year? 

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:27 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Barring production delays, hope to watch Alien: Covenant, which is Riley Scott's sequel to Prometheus.

2BDriver and Beregond praised this

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:15 PM

Icu
  • Icu
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hmmm...

Ghost in the Shel

The Mummy

Guardian of the Galaxy Vol 2 

Valerian and the City of Thousand Planets

Janling3, Ktglfc, Lala81 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:15 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:33 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow !

Cool !

Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:46 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha how come mummy got tom cruise ar.

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:47 PM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

can't wait to see those sci-action movies... :)

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

220px-Wonder_Woman_%282017_film%29.jpg

Icu and Dtitan praised this

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:00 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

- John Wick Chapter 2

- Dunkirk

- Blade Runner 2049

Attached Thumbnails

• blade-runner-2049.jpg

Edited by Blueray, 07 December 2016 - 03:10 PM.

Toothiewabbit and Icu praised this
focus

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:23 PM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

transformer (the last knight)

kingkong 2 (skull island)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKHL5PyAPzs underworld

Icu praised this

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:28 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Transformers?

I can't follow the action on transformers. 

transformer (the last knight)

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:50 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Transformers?

The Transformers movie series is a Michael Bay thing. Meaning it's a movie for ADD people by an ADD person.
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:57 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The Transformers movie series is a Michael Bay thing. Meaning it's a movie for ADD people by an ADD person.

haha i never thought about it that way. Makes total sense.

At least in Avengers/Force awakens or what, i can follow the action, Transformers is really... ...

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

Icu
  • Icu
    5th Gear
    Author Image

What's ADD?

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What's ADD?

attention deficit disorder. Those hyperactive kids

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:28 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Transformers?

Me too, Gave up on Transformers already.

Of the Michael Bay movies, I enjoyed only The Rock and Transformers 1 (I actually liked the chemistry between Shia LeBeouf and Bumblebee). Rest of his movies are  [thumbsdown]

focus

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me too, Gave up on Transformers already.

Of the Michael Bay movies, I enjoyed only The Rock and Transformers 1 (I actually liked the chemistry between Shia LeBeouf and Bumblebee). Rest of his movies are  [thumbsdown]

Most kiam pa overacting actor to me, is Shia ...  [laugh]

Bad boys and The Rock were awesome.

Armagaddeon, Pearl Harbour were not bad i guess. 

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Transformers?

yes, but I share the same feeling about it. Only enjoy the CGI effect which was very impressive for the first one.... the last sequel which was shot in HK and China was way too much with the pixelated image for the transformation....:(

some movies is not meant to have too many sequel, it eventually loses its steam

Edited by Janling3, 08 December 2016 - 01:56 PM.

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yes, but I share the same feeling about it. Only enjoy the CGI effect which was very impressive for the first one.... the last sequel which was shot in HK and China was way too much with the pixelated image for the transformation....:(

some movies is not meant to have too many sequel, it eventually loses its steam

Transformer movies are just there to milk the audience.

The first one was ok, the 2nd one was still acceptable, I didn't bother watching the 3rd lol.

Hope Star Wars doesn't turn out to be the same...

Edited by Lala81, 08 December 2016 - 02:14 PM.

Janling3, Icu and Beregond praised this

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:51 PM

Janling3
  • Premium member
    Janling3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Transformer movies are just there to milk the audience.

The first one was ok, the 2nd one was still acceptable, I didn't bother watching the 3rd lol.

Hope Star Wars doesn't turn out to be the same...

yup, bro. it is... by michael bay... :)

as for starwars sequel, the storyline seems going sideway from the good classic first 6 sequels we all know :)

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: movies, 2017, cinema, blu ray and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users