Magnifying glass
20 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:48 AM

Tok
  • Tok
    1st Gear

I like to take up tai chi for health and exercise.

Do you know of any good instructor in or near to CBD area  

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:00 AM

Galantspeedz

:a-popcorn:

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:38 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee

:a-popcorn:

Let me begin...

...learned the TC skill right after I started my NS then perfected it right after I started my working life.

Tanjong Pagar CC.
Jamesc praised this

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:45 AM

Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia

http://www.singapore...u.com/taiji.php

Check out this school in Waterloo Center run by our home grown Asean Games medallist, Master Tan Mui Buay.  http://www.singapore...our-founder.php

She teaches Chen Style Hunyuan taijiquan that is faithful to the original martial principles while emphasizing the healthful aspects of taiji.  She also has classes for all levels.

PM me if you wish to hear a little more.

Edited by Nostalgia, 16 December 2016 - 10:57 AM.

Blueray praised this

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

Come and join my company we have all the Grand Masters here.

Get paid while you learn from free.  [thumbsup]

Aaronlkl praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:07 AM

GLZT
    GLZT

Come and join my company we have all the Grand Masters here.

Get paid while you learn from free. [thumbsup]

Is jib kor one of the grand master?
Jamesc praised this

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:54 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee

Is jib kor one of the grand master?

That one not TC but David Copperfield. It's magic. Ah Jib will say "Now you see me but not the money."
Jamesc praised this

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:57 PM

Join civil service! Shifu level immed
Aaronlkl and Jamesc praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:05 PM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

That one not TC but David Copperfield. It's magic. Ah Jib will say "Now you see me but not the money."

My fren is a very simple man and never spend much money.

He told me all his earning he passes to his wife.

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:15 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc

CBD is the best place to learn tai chi. Every office in that area has at least 1 tai chi exponent. But they usually tai chi between 9am to 5pm only. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [smash]

ok, back to work........................

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:28 PM

Tok
  • Tok
    1st Gear

Thank you Nostagia for the valuable information.

I have pm you and hope to hear from you soon.

Check out this school in Waterloo Center run by our home grown Asean Games medallist, Master Tan Mui Buay.  http://www.singapore...our-founder.php

She teaches Chen Style Hunyuan taijiquan that is faithful to the original martial principles while emphasizing the healthful aspects of taiji.  She also has classes for all levels.

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:24 AM

Tok
  • Tok
    1st Gear

Check out this school in Waterloo Center run by our home grown Asean Games medallist, Master Tan Mui Buay. http://www.singapore...our-founder.php

She teaches Chen Style Hunyuan taijiquan that is faithful to the original martial principles while emphasizing the healthful aspects of taiji. She also has classes for all levels.

Good recommendation. Attended the second lesson I am already enjoying it. Don't find it regimental at all. The teacher explained the steps and the logic in executing certain form so that we understand why it is done that way. I think I will continue learning from this teacher

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:02 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia

The Grandmaster

Jamesc praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

Hotamp
  • Hotamp

Good recommendation. Attended the second lesson I am already enjoying it. Don't find it regimental at all. The teacher explained the steps and the logic in executing certain form so that we understand why it is done that way. I think I will continue learning from this teacher

I am thinking of taking up taiji ...can check how the attire like? just wear the school T-shirt or the soft silky kungfu type?

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2

I am thinking of taking up taiji ...can check how the attire like? just wear the school T-shirt or the soft silky kungfu type?

Just T shirt and loose pants which does not restrict movements can already lah.
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

Tok
  • Tok
    1st Gear

Most of them wear black pant and white t-shirt but it is up to you.

I did not wear black and white.

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:43 PM

Hotamp
  • Hotamp

Most of them wear black pant and white t-shirt but it is up to you.

I did not wear black and white.

Roger that....thanks.

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:21 PM

Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia

Glad to hear you're enjoying it.  This can be a lifelong activity that you will enjoy for a long, long time.

On Tuesday nights there is a push hands class that you can try out, where some of the practical applications of the moves are practiced.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray

Thomson CC has classes on Tuesday nights.

Think I go and understand more from the teacher.
Jamesc praised this
focus

Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee

Thomson CC has classes on Tuesday nights.

Think I go and understand more from the teacher.

Can only be good if it’s the same one KBW gone to...一粒西瓜,切成一半。。。
Beregond praised this

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic