now got Cathay Pacific Promotion Deals: Smartsaver Economy Class Fares

$230 to bangkok, wu hua boh ???

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Last time I took, a lot of PRC tourists. If you can stand them, ok.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bangkok not that far, i'll go for budget airlines if possible, but also think avg about $100plus. See how much u want to save. 

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:33 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cathay-Pacific-Promotion-Deals-Smartsave

now got Cathay Pacific Promotion Deals: Smartsaver Economy Class Fares

$230 to bangkok, wu hua boh ???

Good price.  [thumbsup]

:D

Newbie26 and FourZero praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:40 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if its the plane with premium economy seats, means its a refurbished plane with better seats (not the old egg shell design) and larger personal screen and with USB charging port. whole cabin colour looks fresher too.

My last trip to HK was with Cathay, would say I would fly with them again.  [thumbsup]

Newbie26 praised this
focus

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:51 PM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Economy? Might as well fly budget.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:11 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Fly direct to bkk at this price not bad la.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:13 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cathay $238 (all in) can reach hk liao
you think $230 to bkk is cheap?

Edited by Wt_know, 18 December 2016 - 01:13 PM.

Volvobrick and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:11 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Cathay flights always got delays. For me, no Cathay. 

Prefer SQ if they got offer... pay just a bit more.

Just had a lousy experience last week when I travelled to Seoul. Plane was delayed from Incheon, missed the connection in HK. Spent hrs and hrs at the airports. The same flight was cancelled the day before I flew back. Dunno why.

Edited by Old-driver, 18 December 2016 - 04:14 PM.

Tohto, Dleodleo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:20 PM

Locknload
  • Premium member
    Locknload
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just went to BKK (SQ 976) and back by SQ 977 and paid $320.

On time, no delays and good service, though food (Spicy fish with rice or Chicken with potatoes) were only average. I can say that TG's food is much better.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just went to BKK (SQ 976) and back by SQ 977 and paid $320.
On time, no delays and good service, though food (Spicy fish with rice or Chicken with potatoes) were only average. I can say that TG's food is much better.

I just back on SQ977, reach Singapore 7pm+. Paid $304.
To BKK is SQ972, morning flight, also good timing.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:30 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Very good better than budget air for such price
Take the biz class to bkk only 500 plus
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:45 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

short trip to BKK not much difference in airlines.

before you can sit down, warm up the chair properly and make yourself comfortable, take a meal, you have arrived.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:01 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good price. I fly with Cathay almost exclusively with the other being JAL. Cathay is more than willing to upgrade you and the food is better. I don't know what's the hype about Singapore Airlines.
Blackyv and Doppel praised this

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:07 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cathay flights always got delays. For me, no Cathay. 

Prefer SQ if they got offer... pay just a bit more.

Just had a lousy experience last week when I travelled to Seoul. Plane was delayed from Incheon, missed the connection in HK. Spent hrs and hrs at the airports. The same flight was cancelled the day before I flew back. Dunno why.

Agreed, cathay flights seems to have high chance of delays. Also dont know why le? Few years back i encountered flight delayed from sg to hk for almost a day! Still think SQ the best lo.

Old-driver praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:18 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good price. I fly with Cathay almost exclusively with the other being JAL. Cathay is more than willing to upgrade you and the food is better. I don't know what's the hype about Singapore Airlines.

Cathay service sucks. SQ better.

Earphones wasnt working so turn on the service lights. No one attended to me for 20 mins. Turn off and took off the earphones and sleep. LOL.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:22 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cathay service sucks. SQ better.

Earphones wasnt working so turn on the service lights. No one attended to me for 20 mins. Turn off and took off the earphones and sleep. LOL.

You should praise them for making you fall asleep. Old folks usually have difficulties falling asleep muayhahaha

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:28 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You should praise them for making you fall asleep. Old folks usually have difficulties falling asleep muayhahaha

I fall asleep faster with headphones on hehe

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:06 PM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

After the sucky service on Cathay, you fall asleep faster....

Good to know.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:32 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Agreed, cathay flights seems to have high chance of delays. Also dont know why le? Few years back i encountered flight delayed from sg to hk for almost a day! Still think SQ the best lo.

If u r not in rush for meeting then take Cathay, saves alot from takig SQ.

I take SQ just because i wanna support SQ haha
RH1667 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: cathaypacific, singapore and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users