Nike will not be supplying to mom-and-pop stores

Jman888

it is the material that matters... for thick socks, choose those 100% cotton for breath-ability and sweat absorption.

for those thin ones choose those new-fangled dry-fit kind of material that wick away the sweat better.

no right or wrong, different people sweat in different amount for the various part of the body and their heat dissipation centres might vary.

for one thing... it will sweat more and stink more.. [crazy]

also runner's foot if you dun keep dry.

my feet gets itchy when it get sweaty and hot.

I hate those non-cotton socks when I wear boots. cannot absorb sweat and feels like sand paper to the skin.

• Praise 2

grabbed the pic off the internet :D

...but my safety boots (RSN issued) have the rubber soles disintegrate like this the day before my ICT.....heng I test wore them. Of course kenna left right centre by home CO for messing up the doorway floor... :we-all-gonna-die:

Women.....same like my oc....nag here nag there....but without tgem we are lost...

post-60339-0-02871700-1482395608_thumb.jpg

it is the material that matters... for thick socks, choose those 100% cotton for breath-ability and sweat absorption.

for those thin ones choose those new-fangled dry-fit kind of material that wick away the sweat better.

no right or wrong, different people sweat in different amount for the various part of the body and their heat dissipation centres might vary.

there was one time I bought the green socks.. it was the worst material ever.. itchy and like sand paper to my whole leg.

and the material was like non cotton and lost shape after a few wash.

lucky I buy 1 pair only. threw it away.

so I bought the black socks... instead..

lately I bought 1 pair greens socks... it is really really bestest material now. good for hikers if they want to use too.

there was one time I bought the green socks.. it was the worst material ever.. itchy and like sand paper to my whole leg.

and the material was like non cotton and lost shape after a few wash.

lucky I buy 1 pair only. threw it away.

so I bought the black socks... instead..

lately I bought 1 pair greens socks... it is really really bestest material now. good for hikers if they want to use too.

i don't like the current green socks. The band at the top is very constricting. 

I tend to get a rash when the socks are too constricting at the calf level.

I buy my own timberland socks from TB and wear. Lot more comfortable. Reservist not so strict...

20 years still can wear ? Leather soles ?

not sure bro...but the inner material looks the same all over.....maybe a very soft type of leather with smooth stitching. I usually dont wear them to work....oni when i go out for family outings and such. The neck of the shoe was initially cushioned with foam...but that disintergrated like 5 yrs ago....

post-60339-0-45017000-1482400552_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eviilusion

I buy my own timberland socks from TB and wear. Lot more comfortable. Reservist not so strict...

yes it leaves the ridge imprint on my legs too at the calf level.

you are right, if want good socks, got to buy outside at higher price.

but color dun pink pink or red red... wait RSM catch... or better pull down the garter to the bottom of the boots... look like old peng..

not sure bro...but the inner material looks the same all over.....maybe a very soft type of leather with smooth stitching. I usually dont wear them to work....oni when i go out for family outings and such. The neck of the shoe was initially cushioned with foam...but that disintergrated like 5 yrs ago....

wah so atas..go reservist also wear Timberland socks. I usually buy in camp one. After reservist throw away! Go jungle go inside river......the smell will be bad! I had foot rot during my nsf days....oni disappeared 1 yr after ns!

but color dun pink pink or red red... wait RSM catch... or better pull down the garter to the bottom of the boots... look like old peng..

no no... the whole shoe looks in good condition... :a-good:

but I nearly lost my lunch I ate 6 hours ago..

i help you slim down and post more. But really lar....dont know why the picture came out like that.....it looks much better in real life and got no smell wan! One more without the flash....post-60339-0-35509700-1482400466_thumb.jpg Edited by Eviilusion

wah so atas..go reservist also wear Timberland socks. I usually buy in camp one. After reservist throw away! Go jungle go inside river......the smell will be bad! I had foot rot during my nsf days....oni disappeared 1 yr after ns!

i help you slim down and post more. But really lar....dont know why the picture came out like that.....it looks much better in real life and got no smell wan!

1 year for foot rot to disappear? the soft flesh that peels out and mushy between the toes? lol

I had that before NS

I trust your shoe is in good condtion... really! [knife]

My socks are dark grey or bit brown, so still ok.

i do the lao peng trick anyway, so that the garter don't cause a rash. Army really very marfan ...

1 year for foot rot to disappear? the soft flesh that peels out and mushy between the toes? lol

I had that before NS

I trust your shoe is in good condtion... really! [knife]

no more for so long liao! But mine not between the toes wan.....its at the centre near the ball of the big toe...damn bloody mafan! Last yr of nsf very siong.....Brunei, Taiwan and so many exercises. no time to relax wan.....oni can relax the month after roc but then foot rot set in liao! It slowly dissappeared and was totally gone after 1 yr.....maybe because i started wearing cowboy boots with leather in soles during my motorbiking days....

i would.

I bought my nike free 5.0 from them, that's quite a while back.

why u guys say that?

Lol u know how much UA markets in USA? They been paying top dollar, so some sports celebrities have switched.

They paid alot for ppl like curry. UA is the new trend due to their new aggressive marketing and quality material.

They have been opening their own chain stores which only focus on their own brand. Unlike the shops in Queensway their brand have to compete with other brands of sport shoes in the same row of shoe racks.

If you are Nike you would do the same. You go to the Nike shop means no competitor within the shop.

No doubt it's good for buyers and small business owners. Buyers have a wide choice to choose from, small business owners will make money whatever the buyer chooses.

It's the ang moh so called business stragedy.

Yeah definitely. Even today, I would prefer a separate shop instead of a single one with many brands in it. Nike is an amazing brand and needs no introduction, but I am sure many would like an individual outlet.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yeah definitely. Even today, I would prefer a separate shop instead of a single one with many brands in it. Nike is an amazing brand and needs no introduction, but I am sure many would like an individual outlet.

In Singapore, Nike doesn't have a official flagship store. Those standalone Nike stores you see in Orchard or Suntec area are dealers or distributors. None are owned by Nike. The only physical stores owned by Nike here are the 3 outlet stores (Jurong, Changi and West Coast). And also the online store.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Row erupts over German football team switching supplier from Adidas to Nike

However, according to reports in the German press, Nike agreed to pay about €100m (£86m; $108m) per year to supply the kit, doubling Adidas's payment of €50m.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68634777

buying DFB Adidas jersey nao ... :D

↡ Advertisement