Wiper

Extremme

Hi, is there a way to prevent the annoying windscreen wiper squeaking sound? My wiper is brand new and stock but whenever I turned on the wiper while raining, it will have the squeaking sound

↡ Advertisement

Hi, is there a way to prevent the annoying windscreen wiper squeaking sound? My wiper is brand new and stock but whenever I turned on the wiper while raining, it will have the squeaking sound

Brand new is how new?

1 day old?

Have you tried cleaning the blades using alcohol swap? Is the wiper rubber soft or harden already?

Brand new is how new?

1 day old?

Have you tried cleaning the blades using alcohol swap? Is the wiper rubber soft or harden already?

2 weeks old from my new car. Edited by Extremme

Try checking the condition of the blades first.

The car could be out on the sun for a long time before it was sold.

Not sure leh. Brand new from showroom.

I just applied Polyglaze which states anti squeaking. Hopefully it works. I went back to PML and the service person said it's due to the windscreen not buff properly. Not sure how true . I did it once but now came back again

Try using the glass polish to remove any wax residue/ Rain-X on the windscreen. It works for me.

Not sure leh. Brand new from showroom.

I just applied Polyglaze which states anti squeaking. Hopefully it works. I went back to PML and the service person said it's due to the windscreen not buff properly. Not sure how true . I did it once but now came back again

just tested still juddering... :(

BMW wiper fluid.  The best solution in the world.

Really? ironically mine is a 2 series..

No rainX and all applied?

no leh....I dont apply such things. I brought my car for detailing so I am not sure if they did anything to my windscreen.

Really? ironically mine is a 2 series..

no leh....I dont apply such things. I brought my car for detailing so I am not sure if they did anything to my windscreen.

Spray wiper fluid 1st. i do that before car go into rain

Recently my car wipers also start to judder... funny thing is that it's usually ok in light rain, but in heavy rain it goes crazy.

Will Glaco Glass Compound help to remove any coating on my windscreen? http://www.soft99.co.jp/english/products/carcare/glass_coating/glaco_compound_roll_on.html?pid=04101

Using sonax windscreen fluid now, it helps to solve the judder for a while but I need to spray it every 5-10 minutes.

For folks using newspaper to wipe windows and windscreen, gentle reminder, flatten the newspaper to do wiping, do not have any corners or edges come into contact with window surface.

↡ Advertisement