• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
129 replies to this topic | 724 praises

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:22 AM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.theguard...star-dies-at-53

RIP, one of my favourite artists.

And I was still hearing Last Christmas all over the place these couple of days.
RH1667, Lala81, PSP415, Ktglfc, Uncle2, RadX, Wyfitms and 2 other members praised this

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:34 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It's sad indeed. He would have given us more nice songs...love 'Roxanne' very much.
Doppel and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:41 AM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

His live London concerts on YouTube are on my browser favourite. Pluck in earphones and work is more bearable.

Always dreamt of attending his concert. . Too late. .
2 Anonymous members praised this

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RIP!
Same, last Christmas is one of my favorite too.

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What the hell. 2016 really claimed too many lives.
Benarsenal, Wyfitms and Raymondism praised this

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:48 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow. 2016 just had to sneak one more celeb death in before closing time. 😫

Muhammad Ali, Leonard Cohen, Prince, Alan Rickman, Anton Yelchin, David Bowie, Garry Marshall, Gene Wilder, Garry Shandling, Nancy Reagan, Robert Vaughn, Abe Vigoda, John Glenn, Alan Thicke, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Fidel Castro and George Michael. πŸ˜₯

And that's only the ones I personally recognised.

And with Brexit and a Trump presidency assured, this is either the turning point of the curve (things can only look up from here) or it's the start of a major trend (buckle up buckaroos, it's gonna be a real bumpy ride).

Edited by Turboflat4, 26 December 2016 - 08:48 AM.

PSP415 and Wyfitms praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:51 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What the hell. 2016 really claimed too many lives.

sad when listening to this song from Queens....so apt..

Edited by Eviilusion, 26 December 2016 - 08:53 AM.

Othello praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:54 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sigh RIP

😒

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:55 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

:a-rip:

53 is still very young... reports say he went peacefully

Uncle2 and Angcheek praised this

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:00 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RIP dude. Like his duet with Aretha Franklin.

http://www.dailymail...chael-dies.html
Bismarck praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:12 AM

Westkid
  • Westkid
    Banned

Life and death is predestined.Nothing much to ponder about.But i like him.

There is enough for everyone

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:19 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last Christmas he gave up his heart.

This Christmas his heart gave up.

RIP George.
Leinad8919, Mustank and Lurpsexx praised this
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:31 AM

Bismarck
  • Bismarck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Really shocked to see this news [shocked] Wham! was my first real favourite. He wrote so many memorable songs and now he left just like that [bigcry]
"I am the normal one"
"It’s really difficult looking for glasses without glasses.”
"I would never sign an a**hole just because he is great at football"
"Please don't ask me this shit"
"Sorry I said it twice"
[laugh]

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:37 AM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

:a-rip:

RH1667 and Victor68 praised this
知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:45 AM

SGCMmadman
  • Premium member
    SGCMmadman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

R.I.P. brother george.heaven sent n heaven stole

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:51 AM

Bismarck
  • Bismarck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Other than last Christmas which is my absolute fav, not many know this song below but i like it a lot a lot.

RH1667 and SGCMmadman praised this
"I am the normal one"
"It’s really difficult looking for glasses without glasses.”
"I would never sign an a**hole just because he is great at football"
"Please don't ask me this shit"
"Sorry I said it twice"
[laugh]

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

His lesser known song is my favorite.

RIP
RH1667, Uncle2, Mlimhs, Newbie26, Angcheek and Mercs praised this

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:24 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just speculating, maybe he has some immune altering disease ...

He had such a bad bout of pnuemonia in 2011 requiring tracheostomy.

Seems a bit excessive for someone only in his late 40s then.

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:29 AM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    Supercharged
    Author Image

RIP.....Careless Whisper-er.....no longer need to give your heart away...this Christmas is your last....finally no more heartbreak and you went away peacefully.
RH1667 praised this

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:39 AM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Just speculating, maybe he has some immune altering disease ...
He had such a bad bout of pnuemonia in 2011 requiring tracheostomy.

Seems a bit excessive for someone only in his late 40s then.

His lover died of AIDS also

https://www.thesun.c...d-died-of-aids/

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: wham! george michael popstar and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users