George Michael dies, age 53.

Doppel

Just watched the movie "Passengers"; nice movie.

Then I thought of this thread and realized all of us earthlings are passengers in life.

There's no need to hate and fight and I hope 2017 brings peace and love to the world.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I think there's a saying, "The star that shines twice as bright, lasts half as long". The most talented people usually seem to go earlier sadly.

Perhaps it's because Last Christmas has been playing a lot over the Xmas period, but I was actually thinking the other day, "Quite surprising George Michael managed to survive this year". And then next moment....

Sigh.  [smallcry]

Indeed, to add on; lead singer of Beyond also passed on v young. My thot is The Mighty One up there look down and must be thinking, "AH ! I love their singing! Its time to bring them back ! Will return them to Earth when I needed a change of singing angels"

Just watched the movie "Passengers"; nice movie.

Then I thought of this thread and realized all of us earthlings are passengers in life.

There's no need to hate and fight and I hope 2017 brings peace and love to the world.

Yes, Jennifer Lawrence was  [thumbsup] .

The story was not well developed but its actually a good one about enjoying the journey and not the destination.

Could have been a much better movie.

Once my wife's niece who is in secondary school was listening to Taylor Swift singing Last Christmas and she thought Taylor Swift was the original singer. So disappointing to hear that. Then I played Wham!'s version from my phone and she was shocked and realised it was much better.

Madonna vs Lady Gaga, Pet shop boy vs One Direction, Britney Spears vs Taylor Swift, Whitney Houston vs Adele. What do your guys think? And Micheal Jackson, until now still no one come closed. So my result is 5-Nil.

Here I would like to take a bow for those 80-90s singers for created so many

great song for us. RIP George Micheal, thanks for your wonderful songs.

Edited by Hshs

Bro how true

But in the final journey we all have to walk alone   [bigcry]

What does all these events tell us?

Life is too short and unexpected.

Treasure each day like it is your last.

Treasure what is important rather than all the frivolous things.

Treasure your love ones and close friends, these are the ones who will be next to you when your end is near.

Peace.

• Praise 9

Never met porker or any you guys before......which one he looks like? The red Indian or the construction worker of the Village People?ððð

It's the changi village one
  • Praise 1

Madonna vs Lady Gaga, Pet shop boy vs One Direction, Britney Spears vs Taylor Swift, Whitney Houston vs Adele. What do your guys think? And Micheal Jackson, until now still no one come closed. So my result is 5-Nil.

I dont really know some of the new artists you mentioned. Never listen to their songs before and I dont think I want to  [laugh]

I dont really know some of the new artists you mentioned. Never listen to their songs before and I dont think I want to  [laugh]

I like Taylor Swift actually.

• Praise 1

I heard of her couple of songs before. Lady Gaga's name from the news. The rest I really dont know :D

confirm you also hear Adele's songs before, you will orh...... when the song is played.

For metal, there is no replacement for Iron Maiden, Metallica, manowar

:(

↡ Advertisement