Don't you hate it when CNY is so near to Xmas.

archcherub

Just complaining looking at the list of things to buy for CNY.

reunion dinner good food...

to spruce up the homes, new clothes, new shoes, 

and of course to spruce up my car for the CNY.

sian.... think this year i am skipping buying new clothes liao...

already a bit sian of all the xmas gifts to buy fro colleagues and friends. didnt even get any good xmas exchange gifts. all silly stuff that i won't have bought on my own  [smash]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Just complaining looking at the list of things to buy for CNY.

reunion dinner good food...

to spruce up the homes, new clothes, new shoes, 

and of course to spruce up my car for the CNY.

sian.... think this year i am skipping buying new clothes liao...

already a bit sian of all the xmas gifts to buy fro colleagues and friends. didnt even get any good xmas exchange gifts. all silly stuff that i won't have bought on my own  [smash]

Hmmm 

New clothes etc can be something simple. Just a new polo tee or what can liao lor. I still get something new every year, but no longer like kid like that, whole body new clothes type.

I still get my kids new outfits though. Since they need new clothes yearly anyway.

With so many options for CNY nowadays (delivery and eating out), what's the big deal?

Eat steamboat is quite brainless one mah.

Steam a fish, cook a chicken, eat steamboat!  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Christmas gifts took one day of shopping and new CNY clothes took 1 trip for my kids and wife and 2-3 trips for me to the tailor. Still got enough time la.

As for spring cleaning, just start earlier lo. The Christmas celebrations don't really affect much.

• Praise 1

how far a apart can X'mas and CNY be???..............end Jan mid Feb.................is that 2 weeks going make a lot of different???............ :huh:  :wacko:

• Praise 1

how far a apart can X'mas and CNY be???..............end Jan mid Feb.................is that 2 weeks going make a lot of different???............ :huh:  :wacko:

my town council, lol before xmas, last week already put up CNY street lights haha  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hmmm 

New clothes etc can be something simple. Just a new polo tee or what can liao lor. I still get something new every year, but no longer like kid like that, whole body new clothes type.

I still get my kids new outfits though. Since they need new clothes yearly anyway.

With so many options for CNY nowadays (delivery and eating out), what's the big deal?

Eat steamboat is quite brainless one mah.

Steam a fish, cook a chicken, eat steamboat!  [laugh]

My girls buy new clothing so often that they dont even ask for new clothing for CNY..........they just pick from those not wore before..........the last 10/10 taobao sales.............the two girls still have at least 10-15 items in the bag ................waiting for first wash before wear............my son never ask for new clothing..............he is happy with old ones because they feel soft and comfortable.............the only thing that keep changing very fast ..................are his shoes........... [laugh]

CNY is standard steamboat...........no need to think one................... [thumbsup]  

my town council, lol before xmas, last week already put up CNY street lights haha  [laugh]

my side.............simi also no see yet..........no  CNY goodies buying trip from the CC yet even........... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I dread when my wife buys new clothes for CNY. Without fail it would be long sleeve shirt and pants for work and polo T/short sleeve shirt and pants for visiting during cny. Such a waste of money and I only wear this particular long pants for work all year round 4 days a week. The rest are in the wardrobe, at least 10 pairs from the last decade of shopping. Hopefully she is tired from xmas shopping and cut down on cny shopping. Good dah so close the holidays. [grin]

• Praise 3

actually like cny for the shopping de but dread the visiting, too many kpos relatives, ask this ask that until very fan

Rather spend some quiet time on my own :D

• Praise 4

actually like cny for the shopping de but dread the visiting, too many kpos relatives, ask this ask that until very fan

you can rent me for a day............I answer for you all their ask this ask that.........until they themselves very fan............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

you can rent me for a day............I answer for you all their ask this ask that.........until they themselves very fan............ [:p][laugh][laugh]

doggie no $$$ leh

• Praise 4

i guess your relatives gonna ask?

1) got boy friend

2) when getting marry

:grin:  :grin:

this year bring tianmo along  [scholar]  to shut them off

• Praise 5

Me too.

Prefer peace and solitude. 

• Praise 3

i guess your relatives gonna ask?

1) got boy friend

2) when getting marry

:grin:  :grin:

this year bring tianmo along  [scholar]  to shut them off

Tianmo saliva more than tea sure can answer all the questions  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3