Don't you hate it when CNY is so near to Xmas.

archcherub

i guess your relatives gonna ask?

1) got boy friend

2) when getting marry

:grin:  :grin:

this year bring tianmo along  [scholar]  to shut them off

or bring a girl  [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I dread when my wife buys new clothes for CNY. Without fail it would be long sleeve shirt and pants for work and polo T/short sleeve shirt and pants for visiting during cny. Such a waste of money and I only wear this particular long pants for work all year round 4 days a week. The rest are in the wardrobe, at least 10 pairs from the last decade of shopping. Hopefully she is tired from xmas shopping and cut down on cny shopping. Good dah so close the holidays. [grin]

At least you got wifey to buy and choose for you..me bachelor...no one buy for me... :TT_TT:

• Praise 1

I dread when my wife buys new clothes for CNY. Without fail it would be long sleeve shirt and pants for work and polo T/short sleeve shirt and pants for visiting during cny. Such a waste of money and I only wear this particular long pants for work all year round 4 days a week. The rest are in the wardrobe, at least 10 pairs from the last decade of shopping. Hopefully she is tired from xmas shopping and cut down on cny shopping. Good dah so close the holidays. [grin]

You just mod the pants into bermudas and can wear everyday la.

• Praise 1

Now you know why some ppl travel out of the country to avoid all these. Use the money to go relax and enjoy some peace. [:p]

Doing all the preparing work for CNY period is quite tiring. Going overseas during this period actually is quite a good idea. Lol. No wonder some people default go overseas during every CNY.

My wife yesterday just asked me about the goodies to buy for CNY!!! She bought it thru FB, costing $200 worth of goodies. Pineapple tarts, durian tarts, love letter, prawn cracker, etc.............OMG..............$200 of food I gona stuff myself. [dead]  Havent add in bak kwa and mandarin orange. Jialat liao. [crazy]

• Praise 3

My wife yesterday just asked me about the goodies to buy for CNY!!! She bought it thru FB, costing $200 worth of goodies. Pineapple tarts, durian tarts, love letter, prawn cracker, etc.............OMG..............$200 of food I gona stuff myself. [dead]  Havent add in bak kwa and mandarin orange. Jialat liao. [crazy]

you can away pass around in here   [laugh]  [laugh]

i brought back 2 cartons of goodies/biscuits/tarts from taiwan   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

Only silly people whine about things like this.

Eat too full, nothing to do, no real problems

or strawberry generation?

Its like my favourite one.

Go Shang and eat at the Line again.

If sick of eating there let me go and "suffer"

in their place.

:D

• Praise 5

Only silly people whine about things like this.

Eat too full, nothing to do, no real problems

or strawberry generation?

Its like my favourite one.

Go Shang and eat at the Line again.

If sick of eating there let me go and "suffer"

in their place.

:D

can i go with you? i never eat at The Line before   [:(]

• Praise 1

sibei KS lah MCF

Xmas barely over and not even new year yet...already talking about CNY

:blink:

some traditional shops already skip xmas and start selling in early December liao.

• Praise 1

sibei KS lah MCF

Xmas barely over and not even new year yet...already talking about CNY

:blink:

yesterday Sheng Shong at Commonwealth already extend into the common area with all the CNY stuff already.

its pretty close this year lor.

• Praise 2

for once . . . . YES, I do agree CNY is too near Xmas or NY.

this is especially for those work in ang mo MNC when all activities died down by mid Dec and full throttle by 1st week of Jan for the next year and slow down by Feb

and ppl like me who prioritises CNY with family, gotta rush home to celebrate, thus ended up the only one who either delayed Biz travels/meetings or transit madly like hell just to rush home for reunion dinner. and then back to airport over the weekend for another long haul flight

actually.... many oso felt the rush and lack of tme especialy those in retails Bizs

↡ Advertisement