Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
102 replies to this topic | 936 praises

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dont know if you would do what i just did.

i cannot take it anymore. i just went to complain to the supervisor of a popular eatery that his male staff (server) who is keeping a long thumb nail had his nail soup into my bowl of bee hoon soup while holding to serve on my table:veryangry:

how could this be happened at all... [crazy]

Mercs, Still2016, Jamesc, Count-Bracula, Atonchia, Tonydeath, Mazda2gal and 1 Anonymous member praised this

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:18 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i cannot take it anymore. i just went to complain to the supervisor of a popular eatery that his male staff (server) who is keeping a long thumb nail had his nail soup into my bowl of bee hoon soup while holding to serve on my table. :veryangry:

Scream loudly.. I order pea nut soup not pee sai soup!
Mercs and Yeobt praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Scream loudly.. I order pea nut soup not pee sai soup!

i didn't want to make a big hoo ha. i just spoke to the supervisor quietly. 

i hope i dont get to see this happen again becos i wish to go back for their good food. 

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:22 PM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i cannot take it anymore. i just went to complain to the supervisor of a popular eatery that his male staff (server) who is keeping a long thumb nail had his nail soup into my bowl of bee hoon soup while holding to serve on my table. :veryangry:

Maybe he's testing to see if the soup is the right temperature to serve? πŸ˜…

I got upset also when I see chefs not washing their hands after visiting toilets, especially those in the malls.
Mercs, Yeobt, Count-Bracula, Tonydeath and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:24 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i didn't want to make a big hoo ha. i just spoke to the supervisor quietly.
i hope i dont get to see this happen again becos i wish to go back for their good food.

I make it a point to give comments to places I would go back.. never to those I banned.. n I hv a long list!
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:30 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I got upset also when I see chefs not washing their hands after visiting toilets, especially those in the malls.

not washing their hands after using the toilet is another horrible experienced i had.

the waiter, probably a part timer for a wedding dinner was using the urinal just beside mine. after that, he just walk out of the toilet

without washing his hands. i went straight to his manager. [whip]  

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:34 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U mean this?

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:41 PM

lausai88
  • Premium member
    lausai88
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i cannot take it anymore. i just went to complain to the supervisor of a popular eatery that his male staff (server) who is keeping a long thumb nail had his nail soup into my bowl of bee hoon soup while holding to serve on my table:veryangry:

now i know why earlier my boss asked me to cut my nails  :TT_TT:else terminate my service

see my thumb nail very clean one  :grin:

IMG_3852.JPG

Staff69, Mercs, Angcheek, Tianmo, Yeobt, Sunny, Carbon82 and 2 other members praised this

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:44 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

:sick:  :nosebleed:

my MIL never takes prata for a reason.

U mean this?

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me too. I also don't like it.

:D

Naked+sushi+nyotaimori.jpg

I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

now i know why earlier my boss asked me to cut my nails  :TT_TT:else terminate my service

see my thumb nail very clean one  :grin:

attachicon.gifIMG_3852.JPG

look clean but bacteria cannot be seen by naked eyes one.  [:p]

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:46 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

:sick: :nosebleed:
my MIL never takes prata for a reason.

ok now you make me want to stop eating prata [sweatdrop]
Thaiyotakamli, Mercs and Yeobt praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:46 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I do know some keep little finger nail long to dig pee sai or ear wax....

Long thumbnail to do what huh?
Mercs, BanCoe, Jamesc, Yeobt and FourZero praised this
√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√β™₯

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I do know some keep little finger nail long to dig pee sai or ear wax....

Long thumbnail to do what huh?

its a habit.

one would feels very 9 A when the nails is cut shorter after having it long for a long time.

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:54 PM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    Author Image

It's hard to control in today's context. Most food stalls are more concerned in profiting and hygiene has become one of the lowest priority now. Recently, my friend just told me that a food server was preparing his three packets of chicken rice and in the midst of preparation, the food server transferred a soap container.. A few drops of liquid soap actually dripped onto his chicken rice. He requested to change but the food server insisted only two packets were hit. End up, he bought the three packets and threw away the third packet. Zzz.

I have to agree that it is kinda hard to find food stalls with proper hygiene. Really have to be selective when choosing which food stalls to eat.

Mercs, Tianmo and Yeobt praised this
Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:56 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But I saw men specifically just keep one of the nail (thumb/little) long....

Thought should have some functional use like peesai digging or what... But thumb nail I still cannot figure... 😁

its a habit.

one would feels very 9 A when the nails is cut shorter after having it long for a long time.

√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√β™₯

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:00 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Raise your hand if you get hands manicured.

Yeobt praised this

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I believe there are many such cases, never wash their hands after visiting toilet and just that you didnt see only. Lol.

Mercs and Yeobt praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But I saw men specifically just keep one of the nail (thumb/little) long....

Thought should have some functional use like peesai digging or what... But thumb nail I still cannot figure... Γ°

Sorry no offense but i find guys with one long nail is disgusting. Remind me of empress dowager from Qing dynasty lol
Fcw75 and Jamesc praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:04 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't think I will be super bothered actually. Obviously it's not pleasant but in my mind, it's likely that food poisoning would come from some other causes.

Like improperly thawed or frozen food, storage of cooked and uncooked items together etc.

Sorry no offense but i find guys with one long nail is disgusting. Remind me of empress dowager from Qing dynasty lol

I see So many until I don't really feel so repulsed anymore lol

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: food, dirty, eatery, really, hate and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users