First Day Of School Traffic

Theoldjaffa

I asked my son if he wants me to send him to his new school, he said " I meeting my friend go together."  

So i relac one corner drink kopi read newspaper this morning.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Anyway last week he and I, we took a direct bus from our home to his school and took the MRT back,  took down the total time spend including walking from the MRT station to his school,  time waiting for the feeder bus and time taken for feeder bus to MRT station VS total time taken for the direct bus.

Conclusion is take the MRT, and so there he is, took the MRT to his new school this morning!!! 

Independent Boy!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I asked my son if he wants me to send him to his new school, he said " I meeting my friend go together."  

So i relac one corner drink kopi read newspaper this morning.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Anyway last week he and I, we took a direct bus from our home to his school and took the MRT back,  took down the total time spend including walking from the MRT station to his school,  time waiting for the feeder bus and time taken for feeder bus to MRT station VS total time taken for the direct bus.

Conclusion is take the MRT, and so there he is, took the MRT to his new school this morning!!! 

Independent Boy!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]

Good boy there!

My girl just told me today must go school earlier, cos meeting a friend newly transferred to her school so she promised to be tour guide...

The roads outside their schools got lots of construction works, and are not near MRT. If take bus in the morning, will be quite siong.

But yes, the plan is to get them to be conditioned to take public transport on their own, if necessary.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Traffic wise, no change for me.. Everything the same... same road, same traffic ... reach work around same time also.

school does not affect me coz my wife walks my boy to his pre-school.

Edited by Ysc3

Traffic wise, no change for me.. Everything the same... same road, same traffic ... reach work around same time also.

school does not affect me coz my wife walks my boy to his pre-school.

Wait till tonight when she whines about pram traffic...

JK

Twincharged

Wait till tonight when she whines about pram traffic...

JK

Heheh... Tonight I'll be the one picking him up... Also my boy refuses to sit in the pram anymore... Wasted my money... Bought 4 prams some more...

My boy school term start on 4th Jan. Hahaha he still holiday mood.

This aside, for those who will pass by ITE, their term will start next week only... So traffic might pick up from next week onwards!

My boy school term start on 4th Jan. Hahaha he still holiday mood.

huh, got such thing one meh? 

i tot today's traffic still not the worst... dun tell me it might get worse?  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

i tot today's traffic still not the worst... dun tell me it might get worse?  [sweatdrop]

Got.  Some neighbourhood schools start later.   [lipsrsealed]

So i relac one corner drink kopi read newspaper this morning.  ^_^

Independent Boy!!!  [laugh] 

Your car less then 6 months old and refused to fetch him to school ...  :slow:

Fetch XMM after midnight can, fetch son cannot  ...  [furious] 

:XD:        :XD:

• Praise 1

Definitely travel times have increased, so does FC  [:(]

SCGS have done well in improving the traffic condition but the rest didn't seem to be working towards that. The worst culprits are parents trying to filter across 3 lanes to cut from right to left and left to right. Some taking up 2 lanes to queue to turn left. 

i tot today's traffic still not the worst... dun tell me it might get worse? [sweatdrop]

Yes exiting student start on 4th. New student start on 8th.

Wtf..emailed the school on some admin stuffs (class list and name of teachers for my boy)..only yesterday that ang mo lao aunty than reply. Stupid.

Yes exiting student start on 4th. New student start on 8th.

Wtf..emailed the school on some admin stuffs (class list and name of teachers for my boy)..only yesterday that ang mo lao aunty than reply. Stupid.

i heard nowadays got o-week for pri and sec sch?

Turbocharged

Traffic today during morning peak period was a breeze – even smoother than December holidays! Noticed significantly lesser cars on the road today, especially the motorcycles.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2