• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
255 replies to this topic | 941 praises

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:18 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Folks! Starting a new thread here and it warrants one as more idiots driving against traffic flow

Fire away
Showster and Vratenza praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

why people want to do that?

is our road signs not clear enough?

what should we do if we really drive against the traffic in one fine day?

I guess I would be stationery, while waiting for everyone to clear and make the correction

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2 kinds of people.

- lazy

- blur fark

focus

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:34 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

better keep to lane 2 more! somehow, those who drive opposite direction always drive on lane 1. 

Angcheek and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:44 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you hv incidents recently do post here as an archive of these idiots
Still2016, RH1667, Carbon82 and ins1dious praised this

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:48 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you hv incidents recently do post here as an archive of these idiots

If i may add : 

include the vehicle number if video is not clear. 

Still2016 praised this

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:50 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If i may add :
include the vehicle number if video is not clear.

Yes! Definitely

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

Beanoyip
  • Beanoyip
    Supercharged
    Author Image

https://www.facebook...02858359746563/

Here got 1 clown?

Edited by Beanoyip, 05 January 2017 - 03:53 PM.

===============================================
::Disturb the unperturbed::
===============================================

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:58 PM

Caravan
  • Caravan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

2 kinds of people.

- lazy

- blur fark

You forgot - depressed.

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:12 PM

Jusnel
  • Jusnel
    6th Gear
    Author Image

2 kinds of people.

- lazy

- blur fark

add one more:

- siao lang

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Directional challenged drivers, disorientated navigators, faulty GPS. [:p]

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

Still2016
  • Still2016
    Banned

Folks! Starting a new thread here and it warrants one as more idiots driving against traffic flow

Fire away

The sudden surge? Is this something recent or have been happening for awhile but just drivers become more aware because of recent fatal accident.

Could it be due to our road design, signs not placed well, lighting of our roads, some roads like ECP on particular time of the day - sun shines directly at you as you drive?

I realised that not millions but billions of dollars spent on manpower, paper resources, laser equipment (including upgrade needed from time to time) and etc, on catching speeding drivers.

Singapore roads have maximum speed limits unlike Germany. Most cars got speed-limiters especially those high powered car. What if all import cars are electronically fitted with speed limiters. Overnight no more speeding issues (speeding often occurs in major roads and not small lanes).

Singapore has never been bash about introducing harsh measures to solve a problem (using a hammer to crack a peanut) eg chewing gum, alcohol consumption in little india. So perhaps this may be an answer which eliminates all associated expenses and dangers involving speeding.

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now w more in car cams, we are able to catch these
FourZero praised this

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

More Siao Lang on the road now.

Last time is MRT, then Bedok Reservoir and now on the road?

马路如虎口, we have to be extra extra alert on the road liao.

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:40 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes! Definitely

i tot MCF used to have a no number plate rule?

SuPerBoRed praised this
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i tot MCF used to have a no number plate rule?

Times hv changed baby
It's like if a killer confesses he kilked... the person hearing confession tell or not😜

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:49 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Fire away

Got to catch all these siao drivers ... risking not only their lives but other road users too ....

Wonder if TP actually go thru the videos that are posted in FB ... hey, catch them, ban them, and fine them to contribute to Nation's Building fund ... win win win for all !

Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

Jellandross
  • Premium member
    Jellandross
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm just thinking aloud.

It's actually not so straightforward to drive in the wrong direction leh. I mean if i really want to try entering an expressway in the wrong direction, I would literally have to snake my way to the wrong slip road which is designed to curve in the correct direction, if you know what i mean.

Or maybe I just find it unintuitive because I'm not depressed, drunk or possessed by higher power.

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This vigilante desire to want to catch all those driving against traffic is a tad knee jerk reaction.. 

case in point... if we strictly talk abt the interpretation of the rules...

how many people here dare say never drove against an arrow in a carpark? 

I think there are many one way roads in sg.. and there will be people who want to 'save' petrol.. lazy... stupid etc who break the rules. 

Imho.. these people are dangerous yes.. reckless? not really... stupid? very

Such a surge in the number of videos of ppl going against traffic and to me.. only that 1.30am 5th july one is anywhere near the xiao lang level... and must be duly punished.. 

all the others.. tolong la..   dont post for the sake of posting lor..   

you are trivializing what that xiao lang did

my 2c

I'm just thinking aloud.

It's actually not so straightforward to drive in the wrong direction leh. I mean if i really want to try entering an expressway in the wrong direction, I would literally have to snake my way to the wrong slip road which is designed to curve in the correct direction, if you know what i mean.

Or maybe I just find it unintuitive because I'm not depressed, drunk or possessed by higher power.

Or .. do a U turn for whatever reason..   

someone made a comment to xiam road block.. which personally thinks that very possible

Times hv changed baby
It's like if a killer confesses he kilked... the person hearing confession tell or not😜

disagree.. on the number thingy..  

if a member makes a honest 100% effort to decipher the speeding number.. but end up was wrong.. doesnt that create embarassment to the non-guilty party? what if there was police action was based on the wrong number?

Edited by SuPerBoRed, 05 January 2017 - 04:53 PM.

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:02 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This vigilante desire to want to catch all those driving against traffic is a tad knee jerk reaction..

case in point... if we strictly talk abt the interpretation of the rules...
how many people here dare say never drove against an arrow in a carpark?

I think there are many one way roads in sg.. and there will be people who want to 'save' petrol.. lazy... stupid etc who break the rules.

Imho.. these people are dangerous yes.. reckless? not really... stupid? very

Such a surge in the number of videos of ppl going against traffic and to me.. only that 1.30am 5th july one is anywhere near the xiao lang level... and must be duly punished..

all the others.. tolong la.. dont post for the sake of posting lor..

you are trivializing what that xiao lang did

my 2c

Or .. do a U turn for whatever reason..

someone made a comment to xiam road block.. which personally thinks that very possible

disagree.. on the number thingy..

if a member makes a honest 100% effort to decipher the speeding number.. but end up was wrong.. doesnt that create embarassment to the non-guilty party? what if there was police action was based on the wrong number?

Valid point and not so simple to look at but looking at the trend of these 'against traffic drivers ' creeping up is not something to be taken light

While you may think it is trivializing, perhaps so, but an immediate stop or warning or change of enforcement lest people get bolder .

Perhaps it's the recent mayhem created that's why EVERY incident is highlighted

That's how I see it
U can never catch but a deterrent is due here!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: drive, agaibst, ccb, driving and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users