History of BMW 5 Series

inlinesix

You feeling nostalgic ah or having andropause

Soooooo many 5 ser thread still steam

Must add another

I tried very hard to find 1 5 series thread to post these videos.

As & when BMW issue 1 new video, i will add to this thread.

Waaaah.. Brings back memories from 20+ years ago... My dad had the E28 and then E34 back when I was in Primary school... Enjoyed those cars very much and until now I love old Bimmers, E60/E65/E90 and newer too common here in SG, IMHO, not that special anymore (again, it's just my personal feeling)... Gives me pleasurable excitement everytime I see older Bimmers... To the point that I just got an E46 coupe (straight-six no less) for myself... Any other classic Bimmer owners/fans here?

• Praise 1

Post ahpek Chia for Wat? Wait tio suan only

Mai modest bro! Yours still one of the better looking E34 le....

If not the nicest and well maintained

Waaaah.. Brings back memories from 20+ years ago... My dad had the E28 and then E34 back when I was in Primary school... Enjoyed those cars very much and until now I love old Bimmers, E60/E65/E90 and newer too common here in SG, IMHO, not that special anymore (again, it's just my personal feeling)... Gives me pleasurable excitement everytime I see older Bimmers... To the point that I just got an E46 coupe (straight-six no less) for myself... Any other classic Bimmer owners/fans here?

My fav still old E30..... fell in love w that car even as a kind d. TP BMW that time

Mai modest bro! Yours still one of the better looking E34 le....

If not the nicest and well maintained

My fav still old E30..... fell in love w that car even as a kind d. TP BMW that time

Yup E30 is an awesome car! My first love with BMW was also with the TP car.. But by then it was E36..

Post ahpek Chia for Wat? Wait tio suan only

Rubbish.. Lol.. Your car is swee lor! Probably the swee-est E34 in Singapore, JB and some say Batam.. Where got ahpek chia sia? Haha
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1