KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

Turbocharged
(edited)

Citroen suspension is legendary, this 2 min top gear clip will save a bundle of explanations :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uik13QpAEL0

Citroen suspension is legendary, so is the replacement cost.

I know of many 90s Citroen XMs scrapped prematurely, as it cost $15,000 to replace the  hydraullic suspension - that's a lot of money back then - when a brand new 4-room HDB flat in the suburbs like Sembawang costs a mere $100K..

Edited by Vinceng

Well, I would also get a nice car if I could afford it.

There are always different people around.

People who can afford a nice car and get one

People who can afford a nice car but choose to drive a beater because of any reason

People who can't afford a nice car and pay through their nose to get one, only for it to get repo'ed few months down the road

People who can't afford a nice car and so have to make do with whatever they can afford or continue with pubic transport

i think the above should be comprehensive enough? :D

It's not about can or cannot hear the V6 sing. It's about whether we want to hear it or not.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no need to rev the engine hard or drive at high speeds to hear it. Good engines sound melodious at any rpm.

So there is no need for petrolheads to explain to practical folks who view cars as a means of Point A to Point B transport, why we go for high capacity engine cars. Because the value points are different, they will never understand. It's like a herbivore telling a carnivore why they don't eat meat.. you get the drift?

Not to forget, for the same car model, a higher capacity one is better specced in terms of features and/or luxuries and this matters as part of the buying criteria.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Well, I would also get a nice car if I could afford it.

There are always different people around.

People who can afford a nice car and get one

People who can afford a nice car but choose to drive a beater because of any reason

People who can't afford a nice car and pay through their nose to get one, only for it to get repo'ed few months down the road

People who can't afford a nice car and so have to make do with whatever they can afford or continue with pubic transport

i think the above should be comprehensive enough? :D

there are also different ranges of prices and different interpretations of "nice car" depending on the individual... i guess in this context, nice car = V6...

there are also different ranges of prices and different interpretations of "nice car" depending on the individual... i guess in this context, nice car = V6...

V6 = BMW M series

• Praise 1

Supersonic

haha keep the thread going!

post more pics of your car! can intro one special feature per week. haha...