KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

Twincharged

S class way above my budget....my main gripe is the middle rear seat lah.... my jap entry has no prob with the rear middle seat; the high bump in the centre plus the rear aircon vents âeatingâ into the rear third seat in Stinger is the limiting factor; of course I know the reason being Stinger is RWD; the low head room gives the sensation of being âboxed inâ.... at least for me.... haha this being aStinger thread.... I can foresee being flamed for writing anything remotely negative ð

Wah donât see people no up leh... I sell my house, I can probably get 3 Lambo ok ð

Won’t get flamed la. Stinger 2.0 was a good buy till the skoda vrs came along! VRS is an even better buy. Close to 30k price difference. I can forgo RWD!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

no way that I will spend more than 100k on kia, unless their suv.

my mum will ask me "ah boy ah, u not doing well recently ah?" hehe

Seems like the brand snobbishness runs deep in the family.

S class way above my budget....my main gripe is the middle rear seat lah.... my jap entry has no prob with the rear middle seat; the high bump in the centre plus the rear aircon vents “eating” into the rear third seat in Stinger is the limiting factor; of course I know the reason being Stinger is RWD; the low head room gives the sensation of being “boxed in”.... at least for me.... haha this being aStinger thread.... I can foresee being flamed for writing anything remotely negative

• Praise 1

That's why I say people who buy the Stinger are self confident individuals who don't need to get recognition from others because they are self actualized already.

B689BB57-3FF9-4547-817F-BCDBD5D91EDE.jpeg

Not all. Those who bought Stinger and are defending the car against badgewhore are not there yet. Still lack of self confidence. Still care about how others view his car. Those who already self actualized would just be nonchalant and laugh quietly at the whores while enjoying the car. I am sure there are a few here.
  • Praise 2

Only those who knows and value about car performance would appreciate Stinger, perhaps 10%. The other 90% will instinctively view Kia Stinger as another Kia's level car. So if you care about others' opinion, pls don't buy. You will be disappointed when mums, dads, uncles asking why you bought a kia. When that happens to me, I will just say, ya, bo lui recently and laugh it off.

I feel his reason are fairly rationale, I had similar feel when I tried the F32 (4 series grand coupe) vs the F30 and hence opted for the latter. The stinger rear seat is similar to the F32 where my head touches the roofline and for some that's a nono. 

He probably saying if Kia comes out with a normal sedan styling performance car he would consider, something akin to a 3 series or a 5 series.

Seems like the brand snobbishness runs deep in the family.

No offence but I think the reason why some people here found your reason not to buy the Stinger ridiculous is because you’re judging the Stinger, which is more of a performance oriented saloon car, as a mere people mover. Seems like there are possibly other reasons why you’re giving this car a miss just that you didn’t reveal. I’m fine with that though ^^

Don’t get me wrong. The Stinger has its flaws. We all know that.

Not all. Those who bought Stinger and are defending the car against badgewhore are not there yet. Still lack of self confidence. Still care about how others view his car. Those who already self actualized would just be nonchalant and laugh quietly at the whores while enjoying the car. I am sure there are a few here.

Who are we to judge them?

It’s their hard earned money and if they like it , so be it..

People like me boh lui can only LLST..

• Praise 1

Who are we to judge them?

It’s their hard earned money and if they like it , so be it..

People like me boh lui can only LLST..

you can S something other than your thumb and make some money, if you are so inclined

[laugh] [laugh]

you can S something other than your thumb and make some money, if you are so inclined

[laugh] [laugh]

Definitely not ur S..

Tiagong infected with wussy

• Praise 1

Just booked this car.

I chose Deep Chroma Blue:

8BMRWBC.jpg

PvhhEV4.jpg

(Photos from google image search)

When are you picking up the ride? Do keep us posted.

Really wish to see the Deep Chroma Blue in person.

• Praise 2

When are you picking up the ride? Do keep us posted.

Really wish to see the Deep Chroma Blue in person.

Paiseh I switched to a Black unit with red leather interior.

I've always been wanting a red interior.. moreover to match the sporty look of the Stinger. So much so that I can accept a Black unit even though I know black color hides the curves a bit too much.

• Praise 1

Paiseh I switched to a Black unit with red leather interior.

I've always been wanting a red interior.. moreover to match the sporty look of the Stinger. So much so that I can accept a Black unit even though I know black color hides the curves a bit too much.

Black/red combo is nice too but the black hides the sexy curves and lines of the ride. Black car always looks more badass but it needs lots of TLC to maintain the look. Enjoy your ride!!!

How come black need more tlc? Thought easier to maintain wor.

Black is never easy to maintain. Past 3 cars all black for me. But if you clean it properly, it will be shiny and more glossy than most other colors.