Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 90 praises

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:26 PM

Calfskin
  • Calfskin
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Oh man...

The "unkillable" Mitsubishi Lancer is finally gonna be killed by the makers...

http://www.autoblog....ds-august-2017/

From the latest facelift, you kinda know that they're not making any efforts to catch up with the revamped Kia K3s, Mazda 3s, Civics, etc....

So sad...

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Oh man...

The "unkillable" Mitsubishi Lancer is finally gonna be killed by the makers...

http://www.autoblog....ds-august-2017/

From the latest facelift, you kinda know that they're not making any efforts to catch up with the revamped Kia K3s, Mazda 3s, Civics, etc....

So sad...

Mitsubishi Motor going to bankrupt liao, no supervised Lancer EOL,

Past decade Mitsubishi didn't seriously make cars, interior and engine still used 10 years ago technology,

Benarsenal and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:01 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No wonder that guy sold his Attrage so cheap.

10k less after only using for 6 months.

:D

I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

Smoothscott
  • Premium member
    Smoothscott
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Mitsubishi Motor going to bankrupt liao, no supervised Lancer EOL,

Past decade Mitsubishi didn't seriously make cars, interior and engine still used 10 years ago technology,

OT a bit, will Mitsubishi electric be affected ah? Just a curious question because I'm using aircon from Mitsubishi electric LOL  [hur]

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:18 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Is this not apllicable to the US market only? Japan may continue to produce Lancer for some time.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just keep making the Evo.

Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:54 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No wonder that guy sold his Attrage so cheap.

10k less after only using for 6 months.

so you been actively looking around..

yeah, fast leg fast hand but I don't have the money

Jamesc praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:08 AM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm sorry but Mitsubishi is a gone case long ago

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:24 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Still got Proton mah. They will continue to mass produce the Lancer aka Waja. M'sian pride, Japanese technology. [grin]

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:19 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

so you been actively looking around..

yeah, fast leg fast hand but I don't have the money

Your COE only ends on 2026.

You have no worries of no car

for the next 10 years.   [thumbsup]

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:25 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Your COE only ends on 2026.

You have no worries of no car

for the next 10 years.   [thumbsup]

will upgrade if the price is right.

you leh? what you doing in sgcarmart, just buy that phantom, I know you been eyeing for it.

Jamesc praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:27 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

will upgrade if the price is right.

you leh? what you doing in sgcarmart, just buy that phantom, I know you been eyeing for it.

Haha as if I am so rich. 

The only way I can pay for the phantom

is using the phantom money in my wallet.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

Spurman
  • Spurman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I'm sorry but Mitsubishi is a gone case long ago

Yesteray I took a Waja, under Uber as my ride was sent for servicing.

The Waja will be dued to scrap this August with a current milleage of ard 300000km plus.... Owner says gearbox tahaned till date no problem..

So Proton with Mitsubishi engine I tink still reliable lar

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

Acewin
  • Acewin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yesteray I took a Waja, under Uber as my ride was sent for servicing.

The Waja will be dued to scrap this August with a current milleage of ard 300000km plus.... Owner says gearbox tahaned till date no problem..

So Proton with Mitsubishi engine I tink still reliable lar

Those 4AT gear box quite reliable if do regular maintenance

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Nissan (Renault) already bought Mits. Let us see what R-N combo does!

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pity mitsubishi is gone case liao, last time their Lancer was so popular and good.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

nitrodrops
  • nitrodrops
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Pity mitsubishi is gone case liao, last time their Lancer was so popular and good.

Lancer is now the lowest priced MIJ

Once EOL, is it difficult to source for parts outside CC?

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:32 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lancer is now the lowest priced MIJ

Once EOL, is it difficult to source for parts outside CC?

http://www.mitsubish...s.co.jp/lineup/

Even Japan not selling the Lancer anymore. ButTaiwan still manufacturing this model. It's quite popular there. The rebadged Proton Inspira also  stopped selling across the causeway aka End Of Line too. Don't understand why they don't wanna carry on this long-time model. The Attrage aka Mirage aka Space Star is [thumbsdown] .

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:51 PM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Went to Kah Motor with a friend over last weekend. My friend was looking at the Jazz and brought up Mitsubishi as one of the brands he's also looking at.

The SE immediately cut him off and say no need to look at mitsubishi, Nissan bought over already, they going to close shop and leave Singapore for good pretty soon.

I sat there and I thought "Wow really? What's your source? Can i quote you on that?"

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:51 AM

Alg
  • Premium member
    Alg
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Lancer GLX 4G18 is really a workhorse.

A simple oil change, cheap parts and you are good to drive it for a long long time.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mitsubishi, lancer and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users