Perodua Bezza

Cypher

only 5?

[laugh]

this car is selling like hot cakes in Malaysia..

what are the sg team doing?

Perodua cars no matter which model are selling like hot cakes in malaysia lo. Like the myvi, it is so popular in malaysia when it was launched.

↡ Advertisement

only 5?

[laugh]

this car is selling like hot cakes in Malaysia..

what are the sg team doing?

it's really super duper hot cake in msia......very successful against new proton saga

I think thats the max carrying capacity of the trailer...haha..

ya..it's the max 5-6 cars one trailer.

i also saw a number of vezzel 7-8 units put at a warehouse near my working place....everyday expose to sun rain without any shelter.

it's really super duper hot cake in msia......very successful against new proton saga

ya..it's the max 5-6 cars one trailer.

i also saw a number of vezzel 7-8 units put at a warehouse near my working place....everyday expose to sun rain without any shelter.

I believe all brand new cars are store in open area de.

Yesterday visited p2, tested bezza, then walked to next door tested K3. Compared both offer n package, bezza offer really turned me down. While I alr decided k3, then went to c Honda jazz...changed my mind again to give up k3 n opt for jazz 1.3. Today visited Suzuki n tested swift 1.4. At last I signed up for swift for a very great offer. Btw my current ride is swift 1.3.

I believe all brand new cars are store in open area de.

Yep. He seems to dislike vezel from PI

Yesterday visited p2, tested bezza, then walked to next door tested K3. Compared both offer n package, bezza offer really turned me down. While I alr decided k3, then went to c Honda jazz...changed my mind again to give up k3 n opt for jazz 1.3. Today visited Suzuki n tested swift 1.4. At last I signed up for swift for a very great offer. Btw my current ride is swift 1.3.

What offer perodua gave you?

Yep. He seems to dislike vezel from PI

What offer perodua gave you?

Nothing special to offer actually... standard terms. 2.78% interest, 15k booking cash or cheque

Nothing special to offer actually... standard terms. 2.78% interest, 15k booking cash or cheque

During the launch event they also "offer" same thing. No extra servicing package, no free gifts like petrol voucher or whatever voucher. Just say that launch special. Auto selling 76800, after launch period will be selling 10k more.

During the launch event they also "offer" same thing. No extra servicing package, no free gifts like petrol voucher or whatever voucher. Just say that launch special. Auto selling 76800, after launch period will be selling 10k more.

That means launch or no launch price could be bluff bluff one?

Already selling peanut, how to give free vouchers or free servicing...may be bolehland can give....but obviously not in SG!

latest price now is 77,800...up 1k after last coe exercise

latest price now is 77,800...up 1k after last coe exercise

What's the amount that they will bid for the COE? Still 46k?

Seems like a few hv moved on to other jap makes after the initial interest...

would this be another car that is frequently talk about but with few eventual buyers?

Edited by Benni09

Seems like a few hv moved on to other jap makes after the initial interest...

would this be another car that is frequently talk about but with few eventual buyers?

Sometimes its because of situation/conditions that made them sway the decision to buy other cars even though the interest to buy this car initially is genuine. I do know Perocom lost a few customers due to their rigid/not attractive offers.

I do hope they change their marketing strategy and make it a priority to put more P2 cars on the road while juggling making reasonable profits.

If CnC can do it for their Mit Attrage, I don't see why they can't do it.

Supercharged

Sometimes its because of situation/conditions that made them sway the decision to buy other cars even though the interest to buy this car initially is genuine. I do know Perocom lost a few customers due to their rigid/not attractive offers.

I do hope they change their marketing strategy and make it a priority to put more P2 cars on the road while juggling making reasonable profits.

well said, too bad cannot praise you.

P2 is bad, is terrible.

can sack their marketing head.

Cnc is a much biggest company with multi car brands under them. Seriously its just not right to compare cnc with perodua agent.

installment 775+ > bezza 1.3, made in msia

installment 845+ > K3 1.6, made in korea

majority will just opt for K3 instead.

↡ Advertisement