Cypher

Supercharged

installment 775+ > bezza 1.3, made in msia

installment 845+ > K3 1.6, made in korea

majority will just opt for K3 instead.

oh, really?

this is with full loan for 7 years?

↡ Advertisement

Ya lor. sad to say I was one of them swayed away.

I was actually very supportive of P2 and psychoing some of my friends to get together.

Whatever the AD's reason(s) for not being able to make better offer, don't blame them. I'm sure they have their restrictions.

But at the same time, as a consumer, I would want more bang for my bucks.

So since it's a free market, took up another better offer.

Quite sad though. I did a lot of homework for the bezza. read through malaysia's LYN forum every single page to prepare myself for ownership.

Heh heh.

yes... 70% loan, both also 2.78% 

KIA is 2.78% ah? Last month i was still given 2.68%. Not that it's a lot of difference.

Ya lor. sad to say I was one of them swayed away.

I was actually very supportive of P2 and psychoing some of my friends to get together.

Whatever the AD's reason(s) for not being able to make better offer, don't blame them. I'm sure they have their restrictions.

But at the same time, as a consumer, I would want more bang for my bucks.

So since it's a free market, took up another better offer.

Quite sad though. I did a lot of homework for the bezza. read through malaysia's LYN forum every single page to prepare myself for ownership.

Heh heh.

KIA is 2.78% ah? Last month i was still given 2.68%. Not that it's a lot of difference.

im also...joined msia fb bezza club...saw them mod here n there so nice...thought of one day doing same too... 

Saw a few on the road in M'sia. Really look like Saga. Would buy Attrage anytime over this.

Looks like so far only their Myvi design is nice.

Price difference between Attrage and Bezza in boleh land is around RM20k - RM30k (depending on which variant for comparison).

If the difference is similar to SG context (2k to 3k difference), will it still be selling like hotcakes back home?

This car i think is as good as dead liao [laugh] , but on the bright side, will be a very rare car on SG roads.  [thumbsup]

You mean bezza is as good as dead liao? How come le?

• Dislike 1

Cnc is a much biggest company with multi car brands under them. Seriously its just not right to compare cnc with perodua agent.

While I do agree with you to a certain extent, big company means bigger operating cost/overhead. Perocom being a small AD with no big/multiple buildings, no fancy waiting room, small workshop, few no of staff means their operating cost might be lower. Thus they can actually do something about their promotions or are they operating similar to those big PIs?

While I do agree with you to a certain extent, big company means bigger operating cost/overhead. Perocom being a small AD with no big/multiple buildings, no fancy waiting room, small workshop, few no of staff means their operating cost might be lower. Thus they can actually do something about their promotions or are they operating similar to those big PIs?

My guess is their operating expenses quite high. No agent will wanna sell so little cars if they can help it

My guess is their operating expenses quite high. No agent will wanna sell so little cars if they can help it

They do not only sell Perodua cars..

• Praise 1

the boss behind also running a Pi biz....jz behind showroom

As long as P2 price their cars only a few $K below the KR and JP-labelled competition, they will not be deemed attractive for a MY-made car.

They will end up like how Proton did in SG.

There is only so much the they can reduce on their MYR-pegged OMV. The remaining bulk of the car's pricing is really ARF and COE.

The price of a MY car can thus be only so low ... beyond which, it's not sustainable for them any more to maintain their Opex and overheads!

I see P2 die a dim, natural death in the high stakes SG car market.

↡ Advertisement