• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
345 replies to this topic | 680 praises

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:05 AM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

From the videos saw a lot of whites..
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

From the videos saw a lot of whites..

Ya lor! That's my first thought too! I remember seeing a good mixture of colours.

But the timing more or less match. Unless that video was taken earlier in the day then they posted later.

But nevertheless, congrats to all who going to collect new car!

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

myvan9993
  • Premium member
    myvan9993
    1st Gear
    Author Image

msia perodua going to launch new version bezza....some minor change at the back so u wont c the undercarriage 

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This is the facelift Bezza

Attached Thumbnails

• bezza.jpg

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:21 PM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This is the facelift Bezza

Thats the Gear Up upgrades..

The changes will be the rear bumper lower unpainted trim and chrome aircon knobs for the Advance trim..
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:37 PM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Updated Bezza already launched in MY. For SG customers less than 1 month after getting their cars already have updated version.
I'm a healthy student.

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users