Perodua Bezza

Cypher

Supersonic

Now bezza is priced below $70k?! Not bad if really can secure at this price offered. Anyway, till date i also never see any bezza on the road. Lol.

There is one in my MSCP!:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Seems like not many people interested in bezza..... Why?

People rather buy attrage than bezza, lol.

People rather buy attrage than bezza, lol.

I take bezza cause it's 4-cylinder Dual VVT-i compare to 3-cylinder in-line 12-valve DOHC, MIVEC

And spares are cheaper across the causeway.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

bezza engine is better than attrage engine.. but other than that most other areas is not as nice compared to attrage.. 

bezza engine is better than attrage engine.. but other than that most other areas is not as nice compared to attrage..

Saw a malaysian plate bezza yesterday. Outlook attrage still better

I think it's good that in Malaysia P2 is doing some minor facelift with the rear of the bezza. Cos got the upskirt when looking at it. Heh.

Supersonic

Interior wise maybe attrage is better than bezza since like attrage has many up-to-date features which may even found in some mid sedan car?!

I think it's good that in Malaysia P2 is doing some minor facelift with the rear of the bezza. Cos got the upskirt when looking at it. Heh.

Think I only saw 2 white parts below the skirt.look like 2 big pieces of kotex

For bros who are looking for better exterior look, i think Malaysia is the best place for this car. Juz did a random search and saw this 2 "fierce looking" bodykits from our NorthLanders. 

Just got confirmation from my AD for the successful bid for my new bezza. Currently a kelisa owner for the past 9 years 11 months (scrapping it at the ed of this month T_T) and proud to say this brand is very reliable as i have 0 breakdown and minimum maintenance issue with it so far.

Previously from Kelisa Club Singapore and hope we can have a similar club here soon as well :)

post-191141-0-95267600-1499251204_thumb.jpg

post-191141-0-61244100-1499251245_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

For bros who are looking for better exterior look, i think Malaysia is the best place for this car. Juz did a random search and saw this 2 "fierce looking" bodykits from our NorthLanders.

Just got confirmation from my AD for the successful bid for my new bezza. Currently a kelisa owner for the past 9 years 11 months (scrapping it at the ed of this month T_T) and proud to say this brand is very reliable as i have 0 breakdown and minimum maintenance issue with it so far.

Previously from Kelisa Club Singapore and hope we can have a similar club here soon as well :)

Congratulations...convenient to share How much u paid for it?

Haha I'm from kelisa club Singapore too. Was driving my viva till this year March.

me too from kelisa club. sold off my kelisa at mileage of 280k km. no breakdown during ownership period, only change twice timing belt and once mounting with normal servicing. very very reliable
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

that's sportivo bodykit, so far if I not wrong.

there are 3 type of bodykit to go for.

• Praise 1

Congratulations...convenient to share How much u paid for it?

Thanks.. i opted for OPC to replace my current OPC kelisa. The total Damage was $70,300 - $17,000 + $2,801 - $2,147 = $53,954.

Their current $70,300 GSS package consist of only $40k COE bidding.

$2,147 is the scrap value of my current kelisa. ( I rounded up the amount to $3k and request AD throw this entire amount in to push up the COE bidding limit to $43k as i feel that their $40k bidding is way too low.)

$2,801 is the additional amount i have to pay on top of the current $40k COE bidding covered in the package.

Hope it helps.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Thanks.. i opted for OPC to replace my current OPC kelisa. The total Damage was $70,300 - $17,000 + $2,801 - $2,147 = $53,954.

Their current $70,300 GSS package consist of only $40k COE bidding.

$2,147 is the scrap value of my current kelisa. ( I rounded up the amount to $3k and request AD throw this entire amount in to push up the COE bidding limit to $43k as i feel that their $40k bidding is way too low.)

$2,801 is the additional amount i have to pay on top of the current $40k COE bidding covered in the package.

Hope it helps.

so yours is the newer facelift?

when collecting? share with us your view :D

↡ Advertisement