Perodua Bezza

Cypher

Until today still havent see any sg plate bezza on the road?!  :huh:

wah lau... you dont always see mei mei.. [smash]

got to be more observant..

every few days, i will get to see a bezza.

but mainly are in blue, yet to see red or white or even a black.

Note is a worse car than attrage.

Theres lots of complaints on note.

At least attrage is uber work horse

Owning note supercharged for a year with 25k mileage. No complaints and infact i love the refinement power comfort and space. Win hands down to Attrage in every ways even the engine compartment. Do you even test drive both? I do.

Between bezza and attrage i think bezza will fare better with their toyota engine and reliabilty. And parts is easily available across the causeway. Endless mod!

• Praise 1

Juz got mine (White) few weeks ago.

Generally happy with the car. However some minor issues i encounter which i am not sure other owners here experience the same issues as me. 

1) The back passenger doors need extra effort to close or need to try multiple attempt have it successfully closed.

( tried closing on 2 of the display units in the show room and they also seems have this issue, ask the technician during my1st 1k service, they claim " all bezza car got this issue, its normal") 

2) The sound proof from the tires arch seems to be poor. Just wondering if applying sound proof just on the 4 wheel archs will make any different? (not looking into full car sound proofing, just wish to minimize noise from the sands, stones and rainwater hitting the wheel archs.)

3) when traveling at above 90km/h, i tend to hear a soft but slightly sharp "eeeeeeeeee" sound coming from the front of the car. "suspect to be from the engine." Have to off the radio for the sound to be heard. And of cos, slowing down to 80+ km/h and the sound will disappear.

4) The lever for the driver seat height adjuster seems flimsy.

5) Headunit speakers quality could be better :)

• Praise 2

Generally happy with the car. However some minor issues i encounter which i am not sure other owners here experience the same issues as me. 

1) The back passenger doors need extra effort to close or need to try multiple attempt have it successfully closed.

( tried closing on 2 of the display units in the show room and they also seems have this issue, ask the technician during my1st 1k service, they claim " all bezza car got this issue, its normal") 

2) The sound proof from the tires arch seems to be poor. Just wondering if applying sound proof just on the 4 wheel archs will make any different? (not looking into full car sound proofing, just wish to minimize noise from the sands, stones and rainwater hitting the wheel archs.)

3) when traveling at above 90km/h, i tend to hear a soft but slightly sharp "eeeeeeeeee" sound coming from the front of the car. "suspect to be from the engine." Have to off the radio for the sound to be heard. And of cos, slowing down to 80+ km/h and the sound will disappear.

1, so far, yet to hear this from Malaysia Bezza group.

2. yes, sound proofing is poor.. either you go for tar spraying or better tyre.

personally, i tried to have layer of soundproof material over the area, but it does not really helps.

Tar spraying, it helps but you need to reapply over time. Hence, a better tyre will be the best bet.

I saw someone of them putting the Mini D rubber stuff as soundproofing, but wouldn't it goes back to issue 1?

3. hows the handling? you could go for front strut and rear anti roll bar if you wish to improve further.

4,5. yet to experience  [:p]

Aiyah ... Bezza, Note, Attrage all belong to the same ball game lah!

I never sit in a note before, so cannot comment much. But for attrage i dont think i can stand the vibration on this car lo. Whenever i sit in attrage, could feel the vibration badly on the car seat!

wah lau... you dont always see mei mei.. [smash]

got to be more observant..

every few days, i will get to see a bezza.

but mainly are in blue, yet to see red or white or even a black.

No la, i really never see sg plate bezza le?! I even saw sg plate axia but not bezza.

I never sit in a note before, so cannot comment much. But for attrage i dont think i can stand the vibration on this car lo. Whenever i sit in attrage, could feel the vibration badly on the car seat!

No la, i really never see sg plate bezza le?! I even saw sg plate axia but not bezza.

That's what is called butt feel! :D

Some people use butt feel to gauge the accelerative power of a test car.

Where and when is the meet-up?

29sep evening. Location not known yet.

So join the Facebook group and the updates will be there.

Although the Facebook group name is Perodua Kelisa singapore or somewhere along that line

Do join the perodua meet up end of this month. Especially the new bezza owners.

Someone here need to be poisoned badly. Haha

Yeah, who is that?

Do I know him?

Neutral Newbie

I agreed with you , item1,2,3 I'm facing too

Btw I'm driving a White Bezza