Meet up at Enaq Prata - 1 Feb 2017

Tianmo

Thanks for organizing the MU bro. 

and on behalf of the grp, tianmo thank you for being early to chop the seats for us, otherwise we would all be sitting on the floor.  [thumbsup]  [:p]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

KNN, how come most of the so call old f**ks I met all look so young one?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Bro, you are too humble. You look very smart actually (and confirm younger than what I have imagined - I thought you look like those typical Lau uncle with loose T-shirt, sitting at coffee shop ogling at XMM / lau chio bu [lipsrsealed]).

Thanks for organizing the the MU today. [thumbsup] Surprised by the no. of forumers that has make appearance in the short 1 hour plus. Finally I can put face to some of the nick... [nod]

• Praise 6

You cocks.... The MU is to distract him while one of you paints the ... for him.

KNN, got chance i paint dots all over you.  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

Sorry I had to exfil earlier... til next time..

ABC market or Two Chefs ... 

Or if you want town, go to Burlington Sq, Wing Seong.

I know the person there... good canton food..

• Praise 1

with your photo all over MCF, we all expected what, not a surprise to us. We were steady steady when you appeared right! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

ha! I passed u all the 1st time.....no 1 recognised me! When back to take my hp then 2nd time round then decided to approach you guys.....

KNN, got chance i paint dots all over you.  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

You can paint ... on my car if you want as long as not on the windscreen.

Gonna get scrapped and crushed in a few months haha.

Bro, you are too humble. You look very smart actually (and confirm younger than what I have imagined - I thought you look like those typical Lau uncle with loose T-shirt, sitting at coffee shop ogling at XMM / lau chio bu [lipsrsealed]).

Thanks for organizing the the MU today. [thumbsup] Surprised by the no. of forumers that has make appearance in the short 1 hour plus. Finally I can put face to some of the nick... [nod]

Alamak bro, sld have told me these there, then I can buy you prata  and kopi!!!  [:p]  [laugh]

Thank you for taking time to gather, learned lots from you today! and indeed we had a great turn out in such a short time. cheers!!! [grouphug] 

• Praise 1

no worries bro, we know you need to pay respect to your uncle. We just hope we didnt hold you back too long.  [thumbsup]

ok this i can go  [laugh]  [laugh]

ha! I passed u all the 1st time.....no 1 recognised me! When back to take my hp then 2nd time round then decided to approach you guys.....

You can paint ... on my car if you want as long as not on the windscreen.

Gonna get scrapped and crushed in a few months haha.

put place, put time, and you can leave the rest to us, to do a good job.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Alamak bro, sld have told me these there, then I can buy you prata  and kopi!!!  [:p]  [laugh]

Thank you for taking time to gather, learned lots from you today! and indeed we had a great turn out in such a short time. cheers!!! [grouphug] 

Yah, wasted. Could have gotten free food... Anyway, you can always treat me at the next mu. Err therock, where is that atas restaurant you mentioned just now, at what square? :grin:

We learn from each other... Maybe I can meet your wife the next time... ... ... to see how she work out the costing spreadsheet. [grin]

• Praise 12

You cocks.... The MU is to distract him while one of you paints the ... for him.

paisei paisei, all we cocks though you hens will do the painting while we TCSS with him. 

next time, please give clearer signals  [:p]

• Praise 2

we all busy talking and eating lah, how to keep watching ard for ppl coming. But the moment you came close I told them it's you right.? See I can recognize leh. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

maybe its the tiko ranger thingy! We can always recognise a tiko from a mile away.....

Yah, wasted. Could have gotten free food... Anyway, you can always treat me at the next mu. Err therock, where is that atas restaurant you mentioned just now, at what square? :grin:

We learn from each other... Maybe I can meet your wife the next time... ... ... to see how she work out the costing spreadsheet. [grin]

just send us the spreadsheet so that we can download and update the data when we view our next ride. [laugh]