Meet up at Enaq Prata - 1 Feb 2017

Tianmo

maybe its the tiko ranger thingy! We can always recognise a tiko from a mile away.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

but this tiko ranger thingy a bit confusing leh.

All of you talking about food, and what straight forward blah blah blah, where got tiko ? [confused][:p]

tiko rangers...i the holey tiko ranger. Tianmo is the brigade commander of the tiko rangers....
  • Praise 1

Great MU meeting our handsome and harmshap bros! Cheers!!

great meeting you bro, I eat and drink, never got chance to smoke with you. Next MU bro!!!  [thumbsup]

All handsome, only I humsup.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Bros

May I suggest this place if everyone wants a more central / town place:

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/wing_seong_fatty_s_albert_restaurant/

Lunch time on a weekend - Saturday say 12pm

Or a Thursday night ..

Maybe sometime in March..

Won't be too ex, about 20-40 per pax. The soups are very solid, char siew is good too and you can BYO.

• Praise 1

great meeting you bro, I eat and drink, never got chance to smoke with you. Next MU bro!!! [thumbsup]

All handsome, only I humsup. [:p][laugh][laugh]

handsome.....you dont steal my line can or not?

Bros

May I suggest this place if everyone wants a more central / town place:

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/wing_seong_fatty_s_albert_restaurant/

Lunch time on a weekend - Saturday say 12pm

Or a Thursday night ..

Maybe sometime in March..

Won't be too ex, about 20-40 per pax. The soups are very solid, char siew is good too and you can BYO.

quite near to Mt Sophia :p

It is really great to see so many bros getting excited abt the next MU. Let's keep the ideas flowing in, and see how we can set a date and place to cater to as many as possible. All ideas welcome, and lets keep the spirit going!  [grouphug]  [thumbsup]

and KNN, I think my reputation is really hongkan <_< , but on the bright side, mayb I did a good job in my positioning and self marketing.  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

It is really great to see so many bros getting excited abt the next MU. Let's keep the ideas flowing in, and see how we can set a date and place to cater to as many as possible. All ideas welcome, and lets keep the spirit going!  [grouphug]  [thumbsup]

and KNN, I think my reputation is really hongkan <_< , but on the bright side, mayb I did a good job in my positioning and self marketing.  [:p]  [laugh]

where got.......u turned out better than what i expected...younger and better looking! Your reputation as tiko boss still intact lei! 

• Praise 1

where got.......u turned out better than what i expected...younger and better looking! Your reputation as tiko boss still intact lei! 

wah lau, just now sld say lah, then can get free kopi.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But you are not alone bro,  seem like everyone expected Tianmo to be an old ugly lau tiko kind of pattern hor.  <_<  -_-

wah lau, just now sld say lah, then can get free kopi. [:p][laugh][laugh]

But you are not alone bro, seem like everyone expected Tianmo to be an old ugly lau tiko kind of pattern hor. <_<-_-

Ya, me too.

I was expecting to find a " China town play chess " type of uncle, but was surprised to find a fit, young , handsome and humsup man. Ha ha ha

Ya, me too.

I was expecting to find a " China town play chess " type of uncle, but was surprised to find a fit, young , handsome and humsup man. Ha ha ha

knn, like that is next MU kopi all i buy liao is it.  [:p]  [laugh]

I think next MU, I dont shave for 3-4 days, wear china man shorts, big big t-shirt and slippers, like that sld suit the image of what many here think liao.  <_<  -_-  [laugh]

knn, like that is next MU kopi all i buy liao is it. [:p][laugh]

I think next MU, I dont shave for 3-4 days, wear china man shorts, big big t-shirt and slippers, like that sld suit the image of what many here think liao. <_<-_-[laugh]

Than our " minister " how ? Ha ha ha

↡ Advertisement