Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
275 replies to this topic | 975 praises

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:31 PM

therock
  • therock
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

We can grab a few new bros and catch up... see cars, check out accessories etc..

BTW, Wing Seong has an outdoor sitting area.. 

Or a near town place Adam Road hawker centre, good food + parking 

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:56 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Adam Road sounds good but should consider timing to avoid crowd and have car park lots. Cheers!!
SiLangKia praised this

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:18 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I'm in this time assuming no clashes on schedule :D
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:07 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Adam Road sounds good but should consider timing to avoid crowd and have car park lots. Cheers!!

true that.. adam rd parking screwed up.

We can grab a few new bros and catch up... see cars, check out accessories etc..

BTW, Wing Seong has an outdoor sitting area.. 

Or a near town place Adam Road hawker centre, good food + parking 

Lor16 and 18 got good food.. Tianmo say one  [inlove]  ^_^

1 Anonymous member praised this
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:14 AM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lor16 and 18 got good food.. Tianmo say one [inlove] ^_^

VP said one must be good !!!

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

VP said one must be good !!!

Yes.. correct.. wide selection of cuisine also :p

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:23 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lor16 and 18 got good food.. Tianmo say one  [inlove]  ^_^

wait ah. KNN even lanes got good food? I say one some more? And I always thought food is located on the odd lanes.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But geylang parking quite headache leh.  [crazy]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:31 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wait ah. KNN even lanes got good food? I say one some more? And I always thought food is located on the odd lanes.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But geylang parking quite headache leh.  [crazy]

HAHAHAHA.. Even lanes also got food la..

Parking got a lot of colourful private houses there ma.. sheltered parking  [lipsrsealed]  [grin]

citroen-c4-cactus-rip-curl-edition-01.jp

Saw this car on the roads earlier on.. Immediately reminded of you all :p

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HAHAHAHA.. Even lanes also got food la..

Parking got a lot of colourful private houses there ma.. sheltered parking  [lipsrsealed]  [grin]

citroen-c4-cactus-rip-curl-edition-01.jp

Saw this car on the roads earlier on.. Immediately reminded of you all :p

you naughty boy!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

and not I alone talking abt this car that day leh, everyone there were talking abt it mah.  ^_^

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:13 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

you naughty boy!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

and not I alone talking abt this car that day leh, everyone there were talking abt it mah.  ^_^

HAHAHAHA.. learn from you, Sifu :p

true true.. this car became the hot topic... 

Tianmo praised this

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:31 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HAHAHAHA.. learn from you, Sifu :p

true true.. this car became the hot topic... 

KNN, anything on the dark side is always tianmo, nothing positive ever came from me one.  -_-  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

KNN, anything on the dark side is always tianmo, nothing positive ever came from me one.  -_-  [laugh]  [laugh]

HAHAAHAHAH.. mai like that say la darling.. you brought light into my life  [lipsrsealed]  [rolleyes]

p.s red light considered?  [grin]

Pocy praised this

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HAHAAHAHAH.. mai like that say la darling.. you brought light into my life  [lipsrsealed]  [rolleyes]

p.s red light considered?  [grin]

see lah, red light also is me. No wonder I best candidate for "VICE" president.  <_< [laugh]  [laugh]

RH1667 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:05 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

see lah, red light also is me. No wonder I best candidate for "VICE" president.  <_< [laugh]  [laugh]

HAHAHAHAHAH.. Vice President le.. mai siao siao

RH1667 praised this

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:17 PM

therock
  • therock
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Anyways bros, I am keen to go to my usual ABC market, typically on a Wed or Thurs lunch. 

If you bros are keen, just pm me.. I will eat if there is no one either..

Probably next Thurs brunch.. cheers

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:49 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think we need to do it in town the next MU, likely lunch or after work on a week day. Weekends I think most have other family commitment.

Most of us going for MUs are not really into the food, is more of getting to know each other outside the forum, and with the big numbers we are usually quite noisy, So Coffee shop with big tables and enough parking lots would be ideal.

I would have preferred the coffee shop next door for our last MU at 303. For a start the place was too small, we had to join 2 of the 3 outdoor tables, and if more were to have arrived, we would have to take the last one as well, leaving no outdoor tables for the lunch crowd. I actually felt quite bad when the person left in a hurry after his meal because he knew we were waiting to take his table, and kind of sorry because we were holding up the limited seats too long. The other issue is there is no yellow box for the smokers, and they ended up smoking under the sun, I know they didnt mind, but i felt uneasy about it too.

Our Mu will usually last a little longer, and as far as possible, we try not to affect the business's number of turns with their limited tables.

If we can get a place cool with aircon like a ghost town or big enough would be good as well. [:p] So next one in town, those working in town ideas pls. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Sibei understanding and considerate. No wonder the ladies love you
Tianmo, SiLangKia and Pocy praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Back to Meetups  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: meet up, enaq, 1 feb, meet, prata and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users