• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The replacement for the Pilot Super Sport, the Pilot Sport 4S, is the culmination of a lot of behind the scenes work.

http://www.roadandtr...ring-explained/

MICHELIN’S NEW ULTRAHIGH PERFORMANCE TIRE CAN MAKE ANY CAR FEEL LIKE A SUPERCAR

http://www.digitaltr...rt-4-s-testing/

Edited by Lightsabre, 30 January 2017 - 10:27 AM.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:48 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Pilot Sport 4S and Pilot Sport 4.... former is successor to Pilot Super Sport...

Yeah. Not confusing at all.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:17 AM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Pilot Sport 4S and Pilot Sport 4.... former is successor to Pilot Super Sport...

Yeah. Not confusing at all.

It's the French... f***ing is their favourite acitivity, so when selling tyres they just mind-f*** consumers with the names.  [laugh]

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

PS4 == PlayStation 4

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Davidcks
  • Premium member
    Davidcks
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just sharing.

Using this now 255/35R19 on my car. From the authorised agent. There are also PI ones.... 

After 1500 km, my conclusion.

The grip in the wet is surprising very good compared to my previous Pirelli set of tyres. low noise and comfy for a UHP tyres.

Better steering response, more predictable and drives with a more precise driving line wet or dry. 

I think this has indeed a worthy successor to Pilot Super Sport.... 

:a-m1212:  :a-m1212:

http://www.michelin....-sport-4-s.html

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0482.JPG

Eyke and Mercury1 praised this

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:18 AM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

currently using PSS and planning to change to PS4 at the next lunar eclipse.

whats the price diff btw PS4S and PS4.

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:51 PM

MissAshley
  • Premium member
    MissAshley
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

What's the best place to change PS4 tyres? I have a different size tyres set up 265/35/18 and 245/40/18.

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:43 PM

Genie
  • Genie
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Autobacs has GSS promotion for the PS4. $698 for 4 pieces 225/40/18, just what I needed.

Today last day though.

Elsewhere I was quoted $200 per piece.

Doppel and Doppel praised this

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:00 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Autobacs has GSS promotion for the PS4. $698 for 4 pieces 225/40/18, just what I needed.

Today last day though.

Elsewhere I was quoted $200 per piece.

ermm, this is thread for PS4S...   :D

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: michelin, pilot sport 4 s, ps4s and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users