BMW X1 LWB - 7 seater - F49

Hondaes8

Made in China for China only

what  a pity... I think it will have good market potential in Singapore... look at the number of compact MPV on Singapore roads.

what  a pity... I think it will have good market potential in Singapore... look at the number of compact MPV on Singapore roads.

Sure boh?

Ppl already kaopeh about South African 3 series

Twincharged

U Wan a made in China BMW?

Nothing wrong what. I don't think Singaporeans mind. If not why are there so many iphone users?

I think iphone made in china people use because it's a few hundred to $1-2k product leh... regardless if it's made in china, Mexico or South Africa .. because it's Apple and yet the value is in thousand.. people still can take the risk right.

Example is Made in USA iphone (if there is really a made in USA) cost $1.5k, made in china iphone cost $1.5k.. but only made in China Iphone is available because the Authorised Distributor only bring in made in china model, most singaporean will still be ok to buy the made in china iphone.

As for cars... it cost100x more than a mere iphone.

If Performance Motor sells a made in Germany BMW for $200k, and for the made in South Africa or even made in China BMW for $200k... I would definitely not buy the made in China BMW because it cost 200k.

of course if the made in China BMW cost $1-2k like the cost of the iphone... then who cares if it's made in South Africa, China or even Timbuktu...?

Edited by Chucky2007

there is MIC that i will buy

and there is MIC that i will never buy

and car is 1 of the thing i will never buy

even prc colleague say in prc their family dont buy prc car

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

I think the better comparison would be how many X-Trail or Outlanders are on the roads... which aren't quite as numerous as small crossovers.

That said the 216d Gran Tourer is doing decently well.

Edited by 7hm

a 7-seater suv is more like fashion statement la

for family practicality ... get a real MPV

else get a crossover for suv-ish sporty look and high clearance

Edited by Wt_know

there is MIC that i will buy

and there is MIC that i will never buy

and car is 1 of the thing i will never buy

even prc colleague say in prc their family dont buy prc car

My prc ex-colleague drives a prc made VW passat car. He say very good and comfortable car. He even does road trip on the car to various cities in China. He has absolutely no problems from the car. He stays at Qingdao, China.

Now a SG citizen. He commutes between SG and Qingdao. Wife still unable to get SG citizen.

My prc ex-colleague drives a prc made VW passat car. He say very good and comfortable car. He even does road trip on the car to various cities in China. He has absolutely no problems from the car. He stays at Qingdao, China.

Now a SG citizen. He commutes between SG and Qingdao. Wife still unable to get SG citizen.

i guess the VW badge gave him some comfort level

prc no buy prc brand car - very low confidence level

Edited by Wt_know

their weather and our weather different .... 

i guess the VW badge gave him some comfort

prc no buy prc brand car - very low confidence level

its called 大众 .. not VW i think... 

↡ Advertisement