• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 21 praises

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:33 AM

Jacklenny
  • Premium member
    Jacklenny
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all , 

Recently have tried this new Pirelli P Zero PZ4 ,,,,perform well during raining days ...so try to recommend to bro here ...

I understand this tyres have new design ....

And the tyres thread looks quite similar to Michelin PSS ..to have good grip ...

Here is some link i can find from the website, ....

http://www.tyrerevie...ro-Launched.htm

https://www.tirerack...ay.jsp?ttid=214

Pz4 2.jpg

PZ4.jpg

Edited by Ragingbull, 05 February 2017 - 04:37 PM.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I been considering this tyre as it seems to have scored as the quietest most efficient tyre without sacrificing performance in group comparos against others like PS4...

How did you find the noise?

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:03 AM

Jacklenny
  • Premium member
    Jacklenny
    Clutched
    Author Image

I been considering this tyre as it seems to have scored as the quietest most efficient tyre without sacrificing performance in group comparos against others like PS4...

How did you find the noise?

I did not use PS4 on my ride b4 ...so that i cannot compare the noise level betw these 2, I still have Pirelli less than 2 months, which is still consider sweet and nice ....the noise level is fine for most road ....i think usually the noise level will pick up after about 15 - 20 K ....

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I did not use PS4 on my ride b4 ...so that i cannot compare the noise level betw these 2, I still have Pirelli less than 2 months, which is still consider sweet and nice ....the noise level is fine for most road ....i think usually the noise level will pick up after about 15 - 20 K ....

How the noise compare to your previous tyre

1 Anonymous member praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:42 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

price wise vs. Michelin PSS n PS4 ?

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:14 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    6th Gear
    Author Image

price wise vs. Michelin PSS n PS4 ?

When compare PSS n PS4 is not equavalent

Somehow the naming convention now is PSS vs PS4s

Price for PSS used to be 220 for 18X40X225

But the date code is about 5 months old and comes from france

PS4 is clearing at cheaper rate then PSS before CNY. Not sure if this is still the case.

Most are waiting for PS4s

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:22 AM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi I have been using this set of tyres for about 2 months.. As these tyres have not officially launched yet during the Dec time when I was planning to change the tyres.. Yes wet is very good and even dry also excellent.. Road noise is surprisingly good for performance tyres.. shop recommended me this tyres instead of PSS as they told me these are better and price wise not much differences.. Actual photo of the tyre spec which I took that time.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0354.JPG

Edited by JX83, 25 February 2017 - 12:30 AM.

Tenghock and 2 Anonymous members praised this
JX

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:05 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi I have been using this set of tyres for about 2 months.. As these tyres have not officially launched yet during the Dec time when I was planning to change the tyres.. Yes wet is very good and even dry also excellent.. Road noise is surprisingly good for performance tyres.. shop recommended me this tyres instead of PSS as they told me these are better and price wise not much differences.. Actual photo of the tyre spec which I took that time.

Mind sharing how much they cost at the time?

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:11 AM

WML888
  • Premium member
    WML888
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Available in 225/55/18 ?

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:08 AM

Glyuen
  • Premium member
    Glyuen
    5th Gear
    Author Image

WOW.. A, C 68dB. looks good. most pirellis are 72-72dB as far as i can rmb. michelins are usually 71dB

2002 Daewoo Nubira (sold)
2001 Hyundai Elantra (scapped)
2007 Proton Savvy (sold)

2006 Chevrolet Optra (current)

2008 Subaru Impreza (current)

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i was quoted $292 per tyre nett for 235/45/R18.

do you mind share your car make/model to have a sense of your feel for road noise?

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:47 AM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Mind sharing how much they cost at the time?

Hi that time when I bought it was $220 for 225/45/18 for 1 piece and since mine was low profile and promotion price which Kim Hoe quoted me.. he told me SG haven't bring it yet and parallel imported in due to very good reviews from other countries.. mine was Made in Italy for this set of tyres..
JX

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:53 AM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i was quoted $292 per tyre nett for 235/45/R18.

do you mind share your car make/model to have a sense of your feel for road noise?

Your price quoted should be from the authorised dealer right?
Bro I am driving a Golf Gti Mk6..
JX

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:28 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Capture.PNG

https://www.tirerack...ay.jsp?ttid=218

Edited by Eyke, 25 February 2017 - 12:30 PM.

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:26 PM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

https://www.tirerack...ay.jsp?ttid=218

I never use before PSS so I can't comment on whether is better but was told by them overall is better la..

That time before I got this P-zero my few choices was F1A3, PS4 & PSS.. as I was quoted F1A3 & PS4 same price $180.. he told me y not get P-Zero to have a try as this are newer tyres than PSS so y not price quoted to me is good.. Haha.. but so far no regret la.. just don't know how long will last..

Edited by JX83, 25 February 2017 - 01:32 PM.

JX

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:41 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I never use before PSS so I can't comment on whether is better but was told by them overall is better la..

That time before I got this P-zero my few choices was F1A3, PS4 & PSS.. as I was quoted F1A3 & PS4 same price $180.. he told me y not get P-Zero to have a try as this are newer tyres than PSS so y not price quoted to me is good.. Haha.. but so far no regret la.. just don't know how long will last..

I see you've become victim to Kim Hoe's hard selling.

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:47 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If it's same price as PSS then buy PSS. Lots of tire shops out there which know nuts. I'll bet half of them don't even know what the markings on the tire other than 225/45r18 mean.

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:52 PM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I see you've become victim to Kim Hoe's hard selling.

Haha not really hard selling to me la I purposely look for better price compare to other shops that quoted me for tyres.. I bought my rims at Leong Seng but not their tyres.. so to individual I guess.. So far I mean is worth the price for the specs for this tyres which was recommended..

If it's same price as PSS then buy PSS. Lots of tire shops out there which know nuts. I'll bet half of them don't even know what the markings on the tire other than 225/45r18 mean.

Is true so many tyres shop out there I mean everybody will go for price 1st which shop offer the cheapest and country of make of the tyres.. end of the day what is your requirement? I did asked around before I finally decided on this though..
JX

Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:38 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Haha not really hard selling to me la I purposely look for better price compare to other shops that quoted me for tyres.. I bought my rims at Leong Seng but not their tyres.. so to individual I guess.. So far I mean is worth the price for the specs for this tyres which was recommended..

Is true so many tyres shop out there I mean everybody will go for price 1st which shop offer the cheapest and country of make of the tyres.. end of the day what is your requirement? I did asked around before I finally decided on this though..

Kim Hoe has this bad practice of hard selling pirelli tires to consumers. Maybe their profit margin on pirelli tires is higher? I don't know but i think it's quite messed up especially for people who don't know what they want.

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi that time when I bought it was $220 for 225/45/18 for 1 piece and since mine was low profile and promotion price which Kim Hoe quoted me.. he told me SG haven't bring it yet and parallel imported in due to very good reviews from other countries.. mine was Made in Italy for this set of tyres..

That one time I checked some site (I think Kim Hoe's online page), quoted $380+ for my size...  [shocked]

「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Pirelli P Zero Rosso - SUV

Pirelli P Zero Rosso - SUV  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by PidPID  |  Neutral Newbie

Good Grip and reasonable OEM tyre

Have P-Zero Rosso fitted with my XC 60 when obtaining the keys of the car. Great tyre handling with good grip and braking features. Performance on both wet and dry road conditions are reasonable good. Give me more confident even the doing har... » Read More

Pirelli P Zero (Silver)

Pirelli P Zero (Silver)  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Oshely  |  3rd Gear

One good and expensive set of tires

Pirelli a well known name in the tyre industry The feel is superb in terms of handling whether if is dry or wet The grip is good Comfort wise still reasonable One this is if there's no promotion I think is pretty ex for a set

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Pirelli P Zero

Quick Reply

Tags: pirelli, pzero, michelin, zero and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users