The new Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Tyres- Launched

Jacklenny

PZ4 treadwear is 220 only. Guess it wears down pretty fast

not sure where you got that info from. But my PZ4 treadwear is 320

↡ Advertisement

Oic. My current CSC5 is also quite noisy. Would PZ or Goodyear F1 A3 be quieter and have similar performance?

I've never tried CSC5 or goodyear F1 A3 before. But judging from the comment that CSC5 are noisy, it not hard for PZ and goodyear to top csc5. PZ4 is significantly quieter than PSS and PS4 and due to the lower rolling resistance, the fuel consumption is also better

I've never tried CSC5 or goodyear F1 A3 before. But judging from the comment that CSC5 are noisy, it not hard for PZ and goodyear to top csc5. PZ4 is significantly quieter than PSS and PS4 and due to the lower rolling resistance, the fuel consumption is also better

Ohh ok. Noted on that. Thank you.

Hi, may I know where can I get this tyres? Looking for 255/40/19.

Called up 2 shop for Pz4 but they only told me they have p zero.

Actually the model is P Zero PZ4
  • Praise 1

Oic. My current CSC5 is also quite noisy. Would PZ or Goodyear F1 A3 be quieter and have similar performance?

actually tyre noise is very subjective right?

unless we use the same car, on the same road to test different tyres, the result won't be accurate.

I drive on KPE most of the time, most tyres to me are quiet, given how smooth the road is

and let's say i use the same tyre in a lexus and in a toyota, the result will be different as well

unless we use the same car, on the same road to test different tyres, the result won't be accurate.

I drive on KPE most of the time, most tyres to me are quiet, given how smooth the road is

and let's say i use the same tyre in a lexus and in a toyota, the result will be different as well

we have to know that is 2 type of noise

1 is tire Noise = designed / worn / uneven /  

2 is road noise = surface type

we have to know that is 2 type of noise

1 is tire Noise = designed / worn / uneven /  

2 is road noise = surface type

ya

what i meant was let's say 2 person are driving the same car and using the same tyre,

if one always drive in kpe, another always drive in aye.....they sure have different experiences on the same tyre right?

Or they drive on same road, using the same tyre....but in different cars (1 car has better insulation).....experience again will be different right?

Yeah agreed, I can only change tyre and test the noise. CSC5 can also be known as "noisy" to me since it is only left with 20% thread.

ya

what i meant was let's say 2 person are driving the same car and using the same tyre,

if one always drive in kpe, another always drive in aye.....they sure have different experiences on the same tyre right?

Or they drive on same road, using the same tyre....but in different cars (1 car has better insulation).....experience again will be different right?

Confirm true

The tyre is call P Zero. There is a few generation of P Zero and we call this PZ4 as there is a pz4 marking on the tyre wall. However Pirelli never acknowledge it as P Zero PZ4. They just call it new generation P Zero

(edited)

The tyre is call P Zero. There is a few generation of P Zero and we call this PZ4 as there is a pz4 marking on the tyre wall. However Pirelli never acknowledge it as P Zero PZ4. They just call it new generation P Zero

The markings on the tyre is imprinted with P Zero PZ4. Edited by Qaz20

The markings on the tyre is imprinted with P Zero PZ4.

from my personal sourcing Pirelli p zero  have  versions

P zero

p zero PZ4

p zero assymetrico

P zero directionale

p zero Rosso assymetrico

p zero rosso directionale

p zero Nero

p zero Nero GT

P zero Corsa assymetrico

p zero corsa directionale

anymore ?

p zero is their series nia ,

not the model name

( although they got 1 model only call p zero)

its like bridgestone turanza, potenza, got tens of model under the series

from my personal sourcing Pirelli p zero  have  versions

P zero

p zero PZ4

p zero assymetrico

P zero directionale

p zero Rosso assymetrico

p zero rosso directionale

p zero Nero

p zero Nero GT

P zero Corsa assymetrico

p zero corsa directionale

anymore ?

wow didnt know there are so many versions

are they easily available?

Neutral Newbie

Just replaced my tyres yesterday, from the old Pirelli PZero to the new Pirelli PZero PZ4.

I know it's used tyres (30K km) versus new, but the noise reduction and all new traction is amazing. I'm still going through a full tank of petrol, but my initial feel is that the fuel efficiency is improving too.

Quite glad with sticking to the Pirelli-s!

wow didnt know there are so many versions

are they easily available?

it depends on the size and type.

do remembered not all are available here and some are old model (tire may be still newly produced