Xiaomi Yi Rearview Mirror Car Camera

Nutty

Can anyone share where to find a reliable car camera installer for a car camera i bought online. I stay near Bukit Batok. i see from this chat trial that its $50 but no installer named. Thank you very much.

Check with Hai Wee. Google them.

↡ Advertisement

anyone installed this ??

recordings(samples) are good with wifi and size is like the blackvue ...best part price is damn cheap !!

i am thinking of getting as a backup second cam ... just nice to put behind my rear view mirror also.

786d7f99-80f0-4c9e-a42b-ab133d3057d6.jpg

I want to buy here : https://www.gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_967346.html?wid=1433363&lkid=14439774

please suggest me if you know better deal. 

thanks

• Praise 1

just bot this for my ride....replace my rear cam...if good may buy one front also but cannot do 24/7 recording option

$61

bro, can this support 128gb card? can I like use it but only support up to 32/64gb of my 128gb card? 

bro, can this support 128gb card? can I like use it but only support up to 32/64gb of my 128gb card? 

only 64GB max. put in 128gb and it will use 64 of it only n overwrite.

but v cheap! 40+ SGD can get on qoo10

I want to buy here : https://www.gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_967346.html?wid=1433363&lkid=14439774

please suggest me if you know better deal. 

thanks

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/XIAOMI-ENGLISH-VERSION-XIAOMI-70-MAI-1080P-FULL-HD-WIRELESS-CAR-RECORDER/582678035?banner_no=1305330

this seems better deal. but the china set which is 10 bucks cheaper is out of stock.

I just bought from the qoo link with the sd card sadly. I will leavemy 128gb aside for now. Total$50 camera + 32gb card. Very cheap

Self installed this as my rear camera, the cable provided just short to reach my avante 09' cigarette socket at the front, I could use the usb media cable but I choose to buy a USB Male to Female extension cable so I dont break the inbuilt media usb cable. I route it through the small drawer at my passenger side.

Night time hard to see car plate, but video is clear enough to see if people bang you or whatsoever. Anyway very cheap but good working camera indeed... 

just bot this for my ride....replace my rear cam...if good may buy one front also but cannot do 24/7 recording option

$61

Hi bro , i bought it too.

But there is no audio recorded , can help to guide me?

I did set the sound recording to 'on"

I installed the Xiaomi 70mai Dash Cam Pro (English version) in my car.  The cost is around $85 without the SD card.  Its performance is excellent.

I got the 70 mai pro too. Self installed to completely concealed the wire all the way into the cigarette lighter jack in the glove box. So far quite good. Chinese version but works with the English apps perfectly.

Edited by Ct3833

How's the night image quality?

The night videos are quite clear too.  You can easily check the reviews online.

The Advanced Driver Assistance System that requires the GPS module is useful in the following cases for me:

1. Warning on too close to the vehicle in front (makes me slow down a bit to create larger safety gap).

2. Warning on vehicle in front moving off when my car is stationary (informs me to start driving off at the traffic light).

3. Warning on lane departure (informs me when I don't stay at the centre of the expressway lane).

4. Warning on something hitting my car when it is already parked (in case of hit-and-run at car park but so far is when I closed the door too hard).

At this price segment, it is simply unbeatable.

However, it is only 1-channel.  To have rear camera capability, you need to buy another camera and a double USB adapter to a car charger.

↡ Advertisement