Aircon not blowing cold air on driver side

Puteh83

If say im want to visit markcool. Must call them 1st or just drive in?

My advise is to give markcool a call before you proceed else might need to wait.

My advise is to give markcool a call before you proceed else might need to wait.

okok.. Cos seemed like the obvious guy to go is ah huat...

Has your problem resolved? I'm also facing the same problem, weak aircon air on left passenger seat.Have u try top up gas for ur car? Coz it seems like shortage of air con gas.The middle site is blowing cooler air than the left right side right? U can come down to my Father workshop and take a look if u want.address no 1 kaki bukit avenue 6 #01-71

Edited by OngBrother

Went to ah huat in the end.

Leakage of gas due to a small hole with the condenser. Was experiencing a foul smell too.

All gone. Phew.

Thats good news. Glad you solved your problem.

Hi all.

The aircon on the driver side of my near COE expiry car suddenly not blowing cold air.

I have tried playing around with different settings and variations as advised by my mechanic but still the same.

Any idea why is that so?

TIA

It's may air cond gas problem, somewhere leaking air cond gas.

Went to ah huat in the end.

Leakage of gas due to a small hole with the condenser. Was experiencing a foul smell too.

All gone. Phew.

What's the damage?

Did ur working place near kaki Bukit auto Bay coz if near there maybe u can come to my Father workshop and then have a look on it see whether it is worthy to repair or just top up gas til new car

HI Bro,

I have in a similar situation can do a checkup at your dad's workshop before deciding?

My G11 Sylphy like less cold, esp in daytime. Checked below car and there's condensate. But none of the aircon pipes in engine bay were wet. What could be wrong? Haven't changed the aircon filter in a while.

My G11 Sylphy like less cold, esp in daytime. Checked below car and there's condensate. But none of the aircon pipes in engine bay were wet. What could be wrong? Haven't changed the aircon filter in a while.

Could it be the air con gas leakage coz by right the bigger air con pipe should be cold and have water vapours condense around the pipe and while the other pipe should be very hot.Not enough of air con gas will make both pipes warm

Could it be the air con gas leakage coz by right the bigger air con pipe should be cold and have water vapours condense around the pipe and while the other pipe should be very hot.Not enough of air con gas will make both pipes warm

Thanks. Having it checked on Monday. Took out the aircon filter and it didn't look very dirty.

I got a problem with my Mitsubishi Lancer Ex. The window keep fogging when i drive. I set the temperature around 23 degrees and low speed wind. I have turn on the rear mirror demister but no help at all. Sometimes all the windows n windscreen will be foggy and i can't see anything.

Is it due to the setting or my car doesn't have auto climate control?

I got a problem with my Mitsubishi Lancer Ex. The window keep fogging when i drive. I set the temperature around 23 degrees and low speed wind. I have turn on the rear mirror demister but no help at all. Sometimes all the windows n windscreen will be foggy and i can't see anything.

Is it due to the setting or my car doesn't have auto climate control?

Try cleaning the interior windows with shaving cream..
↡ Advertisement