• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
225 replies to this topic | 643 praises

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:24 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I see many bros here like to talk about China history.

Lets discuss here. [laugh]

Beregond praised this
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:37 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any of the topic to start with? [laugh]

https://zh.wikipedia....org/wiki/上下五千年

Some ppl like to watch 封神榜 will know some 夏朝 history.

Some ppl like 水浒传 and 岳飞 will know some 宋 history.

Some ppl like 金庸 will know many some 元 and 清 history. [laugh]

Admin can help me to edit the topic to "上下五千年 Lets talk about China history"?

The first two Chinese character din come out properly.

Thank you!

Edited by Yaloryalor, 15 February 2017 - 10:38 AM.

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:39 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

The thread title cannot capture first chinese word, so you need to put chinese words behind.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:39 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

in before someone say "down with tiongs!"

[laugh]

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:42 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[laugh]

wan xuay...wan xuay....😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

[laugh]

Hahaha..

Lets learn from each other. Many 老师 here.

请赐教。

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me only read Chinese wuxia novel. Learn a lot of history character from JY book.
Ang moh educated, don't know Chinese 5000 yrs history.

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The thread title cannot capture first chinese word, so you need to put chinese words behind.

Noted. Thanks!

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:44 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

actually even in school history, we hardly learnt chinese history.

We learnt about world wars. We learned about SEA history.

Mine was indonesia and Malaya history lol.

Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I see many bros here like to talk about China history.

Lets discuss here. [laugh]

under your thread was this advertisement....lol90e687b0381899092bb6885c669d1d4c.jpg

Me only read Chinese wuxia novel. Learn a lot of history character from JY book.

i learnt chinese history in school lei......Shi Huang Ti was their 1st Emperor...now known as Qin Shi Huang. Later i learnt my chinese history from History Channel and the channel 866, 867 and 868...😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:48 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I also learn a lot characters from JY book. From there I go borrow related character's book like 康熙大帝, 朱元璋 related.

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:48 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Colonial history ?

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:49 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Exactly. That's the reason I dun take up history lesson in sec 3 and 4. Why go remember those long malay names. LOL

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:49 AM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

under your thread was this advertisement....lolattachicon.gif90e687b0381899092bb6885c669d1d4c.jpg
i learnt chinese history in school lei......Shi Huang Ti was their 1st Emperor...now known as Qin Shi Huang. Later i learnt my chinese history from History Channel and the channel 866, 867 and 868...😂😂😂

Yah man, that ad is misleading, later others think we are surfing some objectionable sites.  [laugh]

Eviilusion praised this
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

under your thread was this advertisement....lolattachicon.gif90e687b0381899092bb6885c669d1d4c.jpg

Ya, before him all are all Kings. He started first to conquered all the countries so the beginning started from him (始)皇帝

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yah man, that ad is misleading, later others think we are surfing some objectionable sites. [laugh]

hahaha.....

Ya, before him all are all Kings. He started first to conquered all the countries so the beginning started from him (始)皇帝

History channel said he went insane during the last quarter of his rule. Given mercury by his physicians for his search for immortality.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:02 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

hahaha.....
History channel said he went insane during the last quarter of his rule. Given mercury by his physicians for his search for immortality.

A lot of mighty emperors during old age also become a little insane. Example one of my fav emperor 汉武帝。He killed his own son and daughters. Too worried about the 巫术 (black magic)

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A lot of mighty emperors during old age also become a little insane. Example one of my fav emperor 汉武帝。He killed his own son and daughters. Too worried about the 巫术 (black magic)

bro...i dont read chinese...lol.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:07 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

bro...i dont read chinese...lol.

I am referring to one mighty emperor during the Han dynasty, Han Wu Di.

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:08 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you should caligula. This wan crazy since young. Had incest with his beautiful sister, killed his opponent sadistically and even sent a general to a faraway mission so that he could have the general's wife.....crazy farker! Watch it back when i was schooling......think it was x rated!
Nolicense praised this
Together We stand Alone

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: china, emperor, history, lets and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users