Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
54 replies to this topic | 375 praises

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:01 PM

hellosgcar
  • hellosgcar
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have made a car review. May I check how long it takes for me to earn the 3 points for it?

Tianmo, Jamesc, Jeffc, Ahgong, orion2006, SuPerBoRed, F355, 3 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:06 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Uncle adding your points now.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:18 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have made a car review. May I check how long it takes for me to earn the 3 points for it?

usually in 1-2 days, they need to run through your review first, this one not auto one.  [laugh]

anyway, cum, I give you 5 pts, faster than waiting for 3.  [thumbsup]

But do keep those reviews coming!!!. [thumbsup]

F355 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:36 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Forget the 3, I just gave you 5.  [thumbsup]

:D

F355 praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:43 PM

hellosgcar
  • hellosgcar
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

usually in 1-2 days, they need to run through your review first, this one not auto one.  [laugh]

anyway, cum, I give you 5 pts, faster than waiting for 3.  [thumbsup]

But do keep those reviews coming!!!. [thumbsup]

Thank you!

Forget the 3, I just gave you 5.  [thumbsup]

Thank you [:p] 

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

also give you 5. can't finish using them on a daily basis anyways!  :grin:

Tianmo and F355 praised this

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:13 PM

hellosgcar
  • hellosgcar
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you for all your help. However, the 3 points for my car review is still not yet credited. I think there is something wrong in the review system.

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:18 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thank you for all your help. However, the 3 points for my car review is still not yet credited. I think there is something wrong in the review system.

I think they ripped you off

so here is 5 more to get you

going.  [thumbsup]

Blueray, Lok666, lausai88 and Holdenutessv praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:49 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

like that ah?

then you must like this liao. ^_^

pChou..  [:p]

Sunny and Noob79 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:07 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Indeed like got some issues.

I tested a few SUVs in the last 2 mth, and i tried to do some reviews of those i tested. First try only, spent a lot of time typing for Ford Kuga, then when clicked, said something like not completed... and the text all gone!!!

Had to retype again, but i shortened a bit liao, scared efforts will be wasted yet again...

oh, btw, back in Sep or so, I went to test-drive Hyundai Starex MPV. Wanted to review too, but this vehicle is not even listed in the review section, so cannot do. Contacted sgcarmart.com and they thanked me, said will check...

Pocy, F355 and pChou praised this

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:07 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha.. u complain somemore.. will get more .. already have more than 3 points...  35 at my last count.. 

and now here is 5more! :)

psst.. points 不可以换 ntuc voucher 的 

Jamesc, pChou, Pocy and lausai88 praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha.. u complain somemore.. will get more .. already have more than 3 points...  35 at my last count.. 

and now here is 5more! :)

psst.. points 不可以换 ntuc voucher 的 

I thot it was 1000 points for $50 petrol vouchers?

Now its NTUC? My MIL will come and posts.

SuPerBoRed praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thot it was 1000 points for $50 petrol vouchers?

Now its NTUC? My MIL will come and posts.

wah.. you too much la.. you collected $5700 worth of petrol voucher!! 

simi l*n.....   :pissed-off:

share ley ...  

or is that perk only for the gender perculiars ?  :XD:

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah.. you too much la.. you collected $5700 worth of petrol voucher!! 

simi l*n.....   :pissed-off:

share ley ...  

or is that perk only for the gender perculiars ?  :XD:

The top 1% of MCF posters will get more than 50% of all the petrol vouchers.

The bottom 80% will have to share the less than 1 petrol voucher.  [thumbsup]

that pollute the earth

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

F355
  • F355
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

See, I also topped up 5 to make your total now 40 .  Much better than waiting for the 3 right ? 

Tianmo praised this

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

pChou
  • Premium member
    pChou
    Administrator

Hi all,

Read the feedbackkkkkk

Will go and disturb the new car team nowwwww  [bounce2]

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:59 PM

Deeq

Hi hellosgcar, not sure what happened but we have credited the 3 points for you for your review. So sorry about the delay, thanks and keep those reviews coming! [laugh]

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Here is 5 more points  [thumbsup]

Tianmo praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:03 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all,

Read the feedbackkkkkk

Will go and disturb the new car team nowwwww  [bounce2]

wah, your new car team response is belly the fast!!!  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This morning I went to collect umbrella on behalf of a friend, unsuccessful, but before I could tell him, he PM me details liao. 

Your team really effective. [thumbsup]

pChou praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:04 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi hellosgcar, not sure what happened but we have credited the 3 points for you for your review. So sorry about the delay, thanks and keep those reviews coming! [laugh]

dont worry man, he asked for 3, but ended up with almost 90, no other investment come close.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Newbie26 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: car, review, point, points

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users