House painting

dcb

Do you trust banglas ? Buy your own paint & hire a bunch of them and have them paint your house, clean whole house + do some handyman repairs. All in a days work. Price wise per pax maybe $60-$80 depending on your house is 4 rm flat or 6 rm mansion. Buy them lunch and oh,  a can of Kingfisher each. They'll be very happy !!!  [laugh]

you are wrong bro, bangla now are very clever. They also know how to calculate.

i approached few but in the end gave up the idea as the saving is only 2-300 bucks.

They also know how to calculate now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Is Nippon paint the only brand available in the market? I cannot find ICI paint at hardware shops.

Orrrhhh . . . How many houses you got? You sexposed the horse leg liao? LOL!

Only one lah

Got marnie I buy g class liao loh

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Exactly. Was quoted $500 just for labor by 2 banglas. Might as well engage those shop's service.

you are wrong bro, bangla now are very clever. They also know how to calculate.

i approached few but in the end gave up the idea as the saving is only 2-300 bucks.

They also know how to calculate now.

• Praise 2

The preparation and protection works are the killing part especially for an occupied space. Worth while to get a professional to do a good job. Also, use good paint with proper sealer. Cost more to do it more often. My 2-cent

On 12/16/2023 at 8:59 AM, mersaylee said:

For light box, false ceiling or fake wall with plasterboard...is it a must to use only vinyl or acrylic paint? Emulsion boleh tak? 🤔

Not true, all office walls use water based. 
maybe for toilet, but my toilet false ceiling from raw board only a sealer and emulsion. 
Did someone give you this “advise”?😂

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

On 12/16/2023 at 10:40 AM, Mkl22 said:

Not true, all office walls use water based. 
maybe for toilet, but my toilet false ceiling from raw board only a sealer and emulsion. 
Did someone give you this “advise”?😂

Nope. Just that when i tried to paint over the old paint on the plasterboard the new paint caused the old paint to crack and becum flaky. Maybe I need to wipe clean before painting...

↡ Advertisement