LG phone owners take note.

Tianmo

you sibei heng!!!.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ya. Heng. It didn't explode.

Stayed on the welcome screen when it hang.

Cannot off. cannot remove battery.

Boarded plane with the warm phone till I landed in Changi then battery finally flat.

↡ Advertisement

Ya. Heng. It didn't explode.

Stayed on the welcome screen when it hang.

Cannot off. cannot remove battery.

Boarded plane with the warm phone till I landed in Changi then battery finally flat.

you didn't try to press and hold  "power button + volume down"..

KNN, you lah, you change first. The last time we makan I saw your big phone very nice.  [laugh]

I going the XM route also liao, same same.  [grouphug]

forgive me......i know its my fault.   :TT_TT:

• Praise 1

KNN, everything they also say is motherboard.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Swap mobo is the easiest way to fiz the problem, especially if they don't understand the problem, or lazy to troubleshoot.

Sony Xperia is a safe bet.

I have used the Xperia range since 2013. Z1 then Z5 premium in 2015.

My Z is still serving me faithfully. 

Good stuff. No bluff.  [thumbsup]

If anyone had bought new LG mobile phones, pls take note.

I dont know if it is just my family or is LG phones' motherboard issue. My family have 4 LG phones, my G4 and 3 V10 for my children, the motherboard of my G4 gave up its will to live after 10 months with me. I took it back to LG service centre and a new one was replaced. 

Last month, after CNY, with 11 months of usage, one V10 gave up, took it back and motherboard replaced. This morning a 2nd V10 is down, totally cannot boot up and I suspect is motherboard again. This one is one week left before warranty expire. 

I just told the 3rd V10 to stand by and back up everything, prepare for the last one to join the dead club, only different is this last one may be out of warranty. 

75% down rate within a year for LG, while we have no problem with iphones and Samsung phones, could it be our handling of the phone?

Anyway, I just wanted to highlight to anyone holding a new LG phone,  back up your stuffs, the phone may just shut down permanently without warning. 

And now I have to sign out and drive to the LG service centre again.  [mad]

for me, a couple of things when it comes to using hp.

using is using.

charging is charging.

I try not to use and charge at the same time.

similarly, I try not to charge overnight.  

• Praise 1

yah man, KNN, kong si tio si, my daughter was on the phone talk half way the phone just died. 

Imagine if the phone call was a life saving one, CBB limbey si liao.  <_<

I never want to touch the dual crutch but go touch something same same famous one. I really siao.  [laugh]

No phone will die ah  [sweatdrop]

No wonder last time 1990s the death rate so high  :D

I am using the v20 (so far so good - touch wood la) and I like it because it has a removable battery (not many phones have this now), sd card+dual sim (most phones have only 2 slots so you have to choose between sd card and dual sim for 2nd slot).

me, my sis, BIL all using S6 no issues. But one of my friends' S6 had issues. But i think ok after that.

My dad using S7, also no issue.

I think some low end samsung more easy to have issues, my dad's basic samsung phone had problems also. His subsequent Sony was ok but also had 1-2 issues.

He finally dulan, switch to S7 Lol.

Edited by Lala81

If n when my g pro2 dies, my choices for now will b the oneplus 3t or zte axon7. Cheap with very gd specs. Jus released os the huawei p10, which looks quite gd also. But i will also look at v20 n g6 cos i still like lg.

• Praise 1

lucky you share this..

my wife using V10 and very happy about it..

My current plan is due and was thinking of taking V20.

but after reading, think can consider other phone..

using note 4

any other recommendations?

no Samsung, no LG, no apple..

my choices are very limited.. [smallcry]

BFF this is the hottest phone right now.  [thumbsup]

:D

Nokia-3310-Design1.png?fm=png&q=30

• Praise 1

Ya, cheap and good and battery last so long you may mistaken that it runs on nuclear power!!!

If n when my g pro2 dies, my choices for now will b the oneplus 3t or zte axon7. Cheap with very gd specs. Jus released os the huawei p10, which looks quite gd also. But i will also look at v20 n g6 cos i still like lg.

Can also look at Oppo.... heard from news it outsell Iphone in China!!

• Praise 1

Ya, cheap and good and battery last so long you may mistaken that it runs on nuclear power!!!

Can also look at Oppo.... heard from news it outsell Iphone in China!!

Yah man, even my daughter is telling me oppo is damn good, she dont mind getting an oppo after her V10 expire. [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

mayb  touch screen with key pad is making a come back?

I saw news that blackberry is making a come back with a new phone, with touch screen and key pad.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

No phone will die ah  [sweatdrop]

No wonder last time 1990s the death rate so high  :D

I am using the v20 (so far so good - touch wood la) and I like it because it has a removable battery (not many phones have this now), sd card+dual sim (most phones have only 2 slots so you have to choose between sd card and dual sim for 2nd slot).

V10 already is  removable batt, sd card + dual sim card. V20 is 2nd version mah.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]