• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:32 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bill Paxton deceased at 61. Good actor. Apollo 13.
And he was quite iconic as gunnery sergeant in the Tom Cruise movie. Days of tomorrow?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Bill Paxton, actor known for Aliens and Titanic, dies aged 61 - http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-39097834

Edited by Lala81, 27 February 2017 - 11:32 AM.

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bill Paxton deceased at 61. Good actor. Apollo 13.
And he was quite iconic as gunnery sergeant in the Tom Cruise movie. Days of tomorrow?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Bill Paxton, actor known for Aliens and Titanic, dies aged 61 - http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-39097834

RIP. 

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:36 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

200_s.gif
Lala81 praised this

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:58 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I only remember he acted in Under Siege with Steven Seagal.

RIP. 

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:00 PM

Spurman
  • Spurman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

He star in Twister... i think was 1995 movie... one of the best movies in the 90s

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:06 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Nobody said it yet?

GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!

Leinad8919, Toothiewabbit and Mustank praised this
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:15 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nobody said it yet?

what role is this? i don't really remember him from aliens, but it's been many years since i watched it.

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what role is this? i don't really remember him from aliens, but it's been many years since i watched it.

He plays William Hudson in Aliens.  Some space marine dude.  [laugh]

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RIP
I was just watching big love recently 🙁

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nobody said it yet?

Thats my fav line of his.

RIP

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:31 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bill Paxton's family files wrongful death suit

Paxton's family alleges the surgeon used "a high risk and unconventional surgical approach with which he lacked experience" and that the hospital and surgeon, "misrepresented and/or concealed information relating to the risks of surgery," according to the suit.

They believe those factors contributed to Paxton's post-surgery complications.

"Bill Paxton and his family trusted the physicians and staff at this medical facility but instead Cedars-Sinai betrayed their trust," the family's attorney Bruce Broillet said in a statement. "The surgeon's actions resulted in this tragic and preventable death."

In a statement, Cedars-Sinai said state and federal privacy laws prohibit it from "commenting about patient care without written authorization." But, the statement added, "Nothing is more important to Cedars-Sinai than the health and safety of our patients."

"These remain our top priorities," the statement said. "One of the reasons for our high quality is that we thoroughly review concerns about any patient's medical care. This process ensures that we can continue to provide the highest quality care."

https://edition.cnn....suit/index.html

Freeder praised this
focus

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bill paxton, rip, actor, bill and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users