Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
69 replies to this topic | 367 praises

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:44 AM

Kelvinh0
  • Kelvinh0
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Esso at sengkang 211 punggol road closing for reno. They are giving out discount voucher. Fast hand fast leg. Till 13th March.

Edited by Kelvinh0, 04 March 2017 - 12:45 AM.

Ender, Blueray, RH1667, Thaiyotakamli, Dilemma, Smoothscott, dcb, 15 other members and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:56 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any minimum qty to pump? My tank quite, full, top up two days ago.

You have eaten 10 curry puffs, 4 cakes and a tao sar boa.
You have drunk 10 cokes, and a jug of sarsi and I don't know how.
All you do is waddle, when the others run.
Eat a little less, play a little more.
You will find that life is a lot more fun than it was before.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:58 AM

Kelvinh0
  • Kelvinh0
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Sorry bro, I not sure going to pump tmr!
I mean the amount to pump.

Edited by Kelvinh0, 04 March 2017 - 01:00 AM.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:25 AM

Kelvinh0
  • Kelvinh0
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ESSO Sengkang is giving out petrol vouchers, while stock last or until 13 Mar 17! - https://goo.gl/b3SiVq
alphard96, Doppel and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:35 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why not islandwide use? Haha
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

Dilemma
  • Premium member
    Dilemma
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

can see the details at http://www.cozylittl...-esso-sengkang/

Doppel, Pinobii and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

benzhuo
  • Premium member
    benzhuo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any min amount to pump to get the voucher?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:03 PM

benzhuo
  • Premium member
    benzhuo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just went to pump. No min amount to get the voucher.

alikato, Dleodleo, pChou and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Voucher can use until when?
And for all stations?

Edited by Friendstar, 04 March 2017 - 04:24 PM.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Voucher can use until when?
And for all stations?

Only a cluster of 10 stations in the Northeast area. And coupons valid till 31st May 2017 only.

They took Shell's coupon idea, made it smaller, and made it worse.

Edited by Macrosszero, 04 March 2017 - 04:32 PM.

Doppel and Albeniz praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not exciting......sibeh giao

I won't patronize

Thanks TS for sharing

Edited by Friendstar, 04 March 2017 - 04:36 PM.

Doppel praised this

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:40 PM

Imac
  • Premium member
    Imac
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I really couldn't believe it.

People are actually selling these free voucher...

https://sg.carousell...sso&sort=recent

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:30 PM

Jay1980
  • Jay1980
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just went to take ... just nice caltex coupon this month end.. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170305_162749.jpg
  • 20170305_162755.jpg

Atrecord, Ben5266, Dleodleo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not exciting......sibeh giao

I won't patronize

Thanks TS for sharing

Any idea what is the best discount one can get from Esso and bank cc without the vouchers?

If they can offer better than Caltex-Standard Chartered combo then it's a good deal.
Ending by April though it extended once from Feb.
https://www.sc.com/sg/campaign/caltex/
Still2016 praised this

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just went to take ... just nice caltex coupon this month end.. 

Hi bro.

Need to pump petrol then can get? If no pump, will they give?

Also, how many can they give for each pump huh? Can ask for more or not?

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

Surecheong
  • Surecheong
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi bro.

Need to pump petrol then can get? If no pump, will they give?

Also, how many can they give for each pump huh? Can ask for more or not?

I pump $10 and received one booklet. One driver in front of me paid $80+ and received 2 booklets.
Atrecord, Dleodleo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:57 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I pump $10 and received one booklet. One driver in front of me paid $80+ and received 2 booklets.

OK tks.

I'll try to go pump and get some. How many coupons are there for each month huh? I'll prob about $300 a month, so am thinking of how many booklets i'll need...

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

Battledome64
  • Premium member
    Battledome64
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys is it worth it to drive there? The fuel cost back and forth already costs $10

Then have to travel to selected stations each time $5

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    4th Gear
    Author Image

OK tks.
I'll try to go pump and get some. How many coupons are there for each month huh? I'll prob about $300 a month, so am thinking of how many booklets i'll need...

4 + 2 per month

4 for 5000 and below ($5 off)
2 for 8000 ($8 off)

Hi guys is it worth it to drive there? The fuel cost back and forth already costs $10

Then have to travel to selected stations each time $5

The whole idea is to compensate those who use this petrol station. If u stay in Jurong etc then i guess no point.
Atrecord, Blueray and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

4 + 2 per month

4 for 5000 and below ($5 off)
2 for 8000 ($8 off)
The whole idea is to compensate those who use this petrol station. If u stay in Jurong etc then i guess no point.

Thanks!

Then one booklet is not enough for me...

And it confirms they make more profit for 8000.

True that. I think the last time when the Hougang (was it) Ave 3 one closed, they gave voucher that could be used anywhere. That one was prob just to spoil the market , as there are not that many alternatives nearby except the ones near Kovan...

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users