Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

I already said long long ago that people will start to throw the Sembawang vouchers when it comes to Aug, especially those stay Jurong and bother drive down to collect, u turn and collect again

Actually I stay in the north and wanted the people staying in the north, or those staying in the north who happen to work in jurong west area to enjoy the discount benefits.

Sincere apologies if my action has made you unsatisfied in one way or another.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

I m just stating facts, nothing concern me lah don’t worry, just wanna see how many going to throw the Aug vouchers in the name of giving and sharing. Btw you should realise most of us here also trying to share our spare Aug vouchers, see who for more to share only

• Praise 1

They don't have SOP. They practise sukasuka! [thumbsdown]

Anyway in Sillypore...everything is unfair  [smallcry]

If a normal person break the law...he faced the usual penalty 

But if a person from a good family does the same thing...just a slap on the wrist  [lipsrsealed]

Zikaporean are already used to this kind of unfairness everyday

Even our good paying job...mostly are caters for FT  [rolleyes]

Basically we just have to bear with it 

All the best my fellow Singaporeans...Jia You  [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

I already said long long ago that people will start to throw the Sembawang vouchers when it comes to Aug, especially those stay Jurong and bother drive down to collect, u turn and collect again. Collect and hog got time, now go Sembawang pump become too far

It is quite understandable for people to share the Aug vouchers.

Collecting is not the same as pumping!

Collecting one booklet is for 2-3 months'use at all stations. Each month could save about $20 - 30. So, when one makes a trip to collect, it is still worth it.

For the month of Aug, it is Sembawang station only. Assuming the distance is 25 kms. Round trip is 50 kms, which requires more than 3 litres of petrol which costs (2.29x3) >$6.87. To drive 50 kms ($6.87) for saving $5/ does not make sense. 

The voucher holder has the option to let the vouchers lapse or to share with forumers. If the latter is preferred, the receiver should appreciate instead of feeling unhappy!

• Praise 3

(edited)

Sharing is ok, throwing away also ok, like I said most people here in this forum already have their fair share of unused Aug vouchers, what’s there to share now that it is end Jul. When people who cannot get Sembawang back in May, and come to this forum to beg, how come I never see sharing back then, at least start sharing the Aug vouchers earlier lah.

So Now anyone wanna share with me the Oct and Nov vouchers for Thomson only, if you stay so far and never even think of coming back to Thomson again

Edited by tmsan

Turbocharged

Wa lao eh...ppl sharing is out of goodwill n kindness. Ask is ok but shldn’t demand for it la. Even if no one share with u also cannot get angry n blame de mah. :a-noway:

• Praise 3

Wa lao eh...ppl sharing is out of goodwill n kindness. Ask is ok but shldn’t demand for it la. Even if no one share with u also cannot get angry n blame de mah. :a-noway:

exactly!....but hor when asking must ask nicely ok...no like some ah beng/ ah seng as if tho we owe u $$$....so many sour puss here...fast hand fast leg...tue afternoon I read ESSO Thomson giving out vouchers...after work quickly drive down before midnight...heng ah..still have [thumbsup] ...pump min $30 just nice reach full tank....effort not wasted. buy supper drive back hme slowly happy liao.... :a-happy:

• Praise 3

Normally if i have spare discount coupons, i will give them away at petrol kiosk. It saves the hassle to meet n pass to people.

Missed out this round to collect the vouchers. Anyone collected and not using either the $5 or $8 vouchers, pls PM me..would go and self collect. Thank you

I got my booklet on tues already, My point is not enuf sharing is done here la, people too kiasu every time too last minute give away, u know your usage all along so how come last few days then you spare 4 vouchers so many unused, if can share earlier better.

2nd point is so many unused vouchers meaning u take more than necessary in the first place, another kiasu hogging syndrome.

I agree Staying far drive there to take is ok, still save, but if you know you stay far and unlikely to go back Thomson in Oct/Nov with the Thomson only vouchers, the must well tear out on the spot and share with those pumping there now ( assume they are regulars there, not the PHVs)

Btw I don’t drive, my wife takes the wheels and I am here standing in a super crowded mrt all the way from Sengkang to Harbour front and later need to switch mrt somemore b4 can reach office. Petrol so ex no choice

I got my booklet on tues already, My point is not enuf sharing is done here la, people too kiasu every time too last minute give away, u know your usage all along so how come last few days then you spare 4 vouchers so many unused, if can share earlier better.

2nd point is so many unused vouchers meaning u take more than necessary in the first place, another kiasu hogging syndrome.

I agree Staying far drive there to take is ok, still save, but if you know you stay far and unlikely to go back Thomson in Oct/Nov with the Thomson only vouchers, the must well tear out on the spot and share with those pumping there now ( assume they are regulars there, not the PHVs)

Anyone willing to give away their Oct/Nov Thomson only $5 vouchers? I stay not far but didn’t manage to get . Thanks

(edited)

You are lucky!

They are not consistent! We were told no matter how much one pumped, only 1 booklet would be given. Unless you leave the station and make a U-turn back! [rolleyes]

Post #1901 by sHy3r referspremiumicon_s.png

I was a regular at this Thomson station for many years in the past when I was staying in the North. The counter lady recognised me and we had a small talk, I did see ppl in my queue getting only 1 booklet. Edited by Amazon777

Why Esso don't put the voucher in the letterbox in celebration of 53rd Singapore Birthday, or did the 5% additional discount like for SAF day.

Supercharged

Anyone gotten the vouchers today so far? Was there about 9pm last night and was told was out already.

Called this morning. Bo liao and they dunno if there'll be more.

Hypersonic

This round they printed less booklets... i was told by station manager ESSO wants to reduce the booklets to prevent people from selling it.

They r implementing the E-booklets link to either ur car plate or ur member card or IC. To use the E-Booklet, the person need to be present upon payment. Hence, those who wants to sell... he has to be at the station.

I thot Singaporeans are kiasu one... once news out.. all chiong go take... but somehow many didnt manage to get a booklet... is it becos they take their own sweet time or they think confirm still have?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4