Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

must be I look timid and hence kanna bully..  [:p]

bro, i already said last week, this world - and specifically the Esso stations here since we're on this topic - is different people different patterns one...

Even when collecting the vouchers, some cashier need you to pump certain min amt, some no min, others don't even need to pump or buy anything, and will just give.

Then some give more copies than others.

All no standard guidelines one leh...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I just pumped yesterday need 2 voucher for $120

If you take a closer look at the $5 and $8 vouchers, they are worded differently:

$5 voucher: $5 off for every $50

$8 voucher: $8 off for $60

• Praise 1

If you take a closer look at the $5 and $8 vouchers, they are worded differently:

$5 voucher: $5 off for every $50

$8 voucher: $8 off for $60

Yes thats why i pumped 120 for supreme plus.

Next pump i will try pump $150 for supreme plus with 3pcs of $5 voucher

Turbocharged

Yes thats why i pumped 120 for supreme plus.

Next pump i will try pump $150 for supreme plus with 3pcs of $5 voucher

For $150, see if you try using just one $5 to cover $15 discount. :D

Turbocharged

Sorry to OT abit. I'm a regular Esso user. Just received some SPC discount coupons looks quite attractive. Wonder how's SPC patrol comparing to Esso? Any significant diff onot? Any bros tried?

Sorry to OT abit. I'm a regular Esso user. Just received some SPC discount coupons looks quite attractive. Wonder how's SPC patrol comparing to Esso? Any significant diff onot? Any bros tried?

SPC vouchers given by UOB or POSB?

Turbocharged

SPC vouchers given by UOB or POSB?

UOB. $3 off with $40 fuel purchase and $7 off with $70 LEVO 98 purchase. If use together with SPC&U card and UOB credit card total workout to be almost 30% less.

Supercharged

I tried SPC98 couple of times early when car was new.... car felt like shit. Forever switch back to Esso98.

But maybe is just my illusion.

Yes please try SPC for your car.... no difference one all just hydrocarbons  :grin:

For $150, see if you try using just one $5 to cover $15 discount. :D

i will try see can fool the cashier anot haha but behind voucher clearly state one voucher one redemption but mupltiple voucher allowed per transaction 

UOB. $3 off with $40 fuel purchase and $7 off with $70 LEVO 98 purchase. If use together with SPC&U card and UOB credit card total workout to be almost 30%

wonder if it is random as I did not receive any UOB discount coupon.

I also have the vouchers.

To me I can't feel the diff among all petrol except for V-Power.

Turbocharged

I tried SPC98 couple of times early when car was new.... car felt like shit. Forever switch back to Esso98.

But maybe is just my illusion.

Yes please try SPC for your car.... no difference one all just hydrocarbons :grin:

Many many yrs ago I ever tried SPC on my Audi. Really CMI. After so many yrs still no improvement? Jialat la.

Turbocharged

I also have the vouchers.

To me I can't feel the diff among all petrol except for V-Power.

I very sensitive wan. Diff brands/grades got diff feel. So far the best I found is Esso98(60%) mix with V-power(40%) but many ppl said I siao. :(

↡ Advertisement