Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

This may not be the best way to prevent a-holes. Infact, this makes it even more likely that a-holes get most of the coupons as they are the ones who will be motivated to rush down to grab the coupons whenever it gets re-stocked.

So genuine drivers end up with nothing, defeating the whole purpose of giving out coupons.

at least you make them pump for each sheet.

↡ Advertisement

This may not be the best way to prevent a-holes. Infact, this makes it even more likely that a-holes get most of the coupons as they are the ones who will be motivated to rush down to grab the coupons whenever it gets re-stocked.

So genuine drivers end up with nothing, defeating the whole purpose of giving out coupons.

Well, you can only get 1 booklet. The scene of those a-hole that pump multiple times will be frowned upon and only given 1 booklet. Haha. I am all for this move.

I remember when I collected mine booklets at Mountbatten, I did not have to ask. At the paying counter, the cashier just gave 2 booklets with the fuel receipt! [thumbsup]

Cos esso realises it's mistake... You go see how many profiteers selling on carousell...

The vouchers are limited in quantity. So if anyone wants to have them, go and grab them from esso. But I would never buy from those profiteers

Yes, Never buy from them!

Can't give you points! [blush]

Edited by Fitvip

I received mine at 1556 hrs leh!

I was there at 3:40, a guy in front asked for 2 booklet, auntie saide cannot , left 3 booklets.

So if u still can get at 3:56, most likely auntie not telling the truth. Cos behind me there r 3pax in Q

Cos esso realises it's mistake... You go see how many profiteers selling on carousell...

That is why I posted that even when you want to give away extras, don't just give blindly. I had one experience already. So, I will be careful when giving!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

That why I posted that even when you want to give away extras, don't just give blindly. I had one experience already. So, I will be careful when giving!

I just lelong and gave to my colleagues. Post in WhatsApp group.. How wants, please come to my cubicle and take from me.. And cannot be greedy and take everything... Edited by Ivan_06

I was there at 3:40, a guy in front asked for 2 booklet, auntie saide cannot , left 3 booklets.

So if u still can get at 3:56, most likely auntie not telling the truth. Cos behind me there r 3pax in Q

I got it after a motor cyclist (wearing a black helmet) got his. He got one and I got one too. But I never asked her how many were left!

I just lelong and gave to my colleagues. Post in WhatsApp group.. How wants, please come to my cubicle and take from me.. And cannot be greedy and take everything...

Last year I offered to give to my friends and colleagues.. only 1 took.

The rest said "oh I pump Shell" or "it's ok I don't pump Esso"

WLE can save marnee also don't want.

I just lelong and gave to my colleagues. Post in WhatsApp group.. How wants, please come to my cubicle and take from me.. And cannot be greedy and take everything...

Hey lelong got price wan leh. The highest bidder gets it! :XD:

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

Updates: As of 18.22, voucher still have leh.. Ask the pump attendants to be sure before u pump.

post-138980-0-01014800-1519036471_thumb.jpg

Sorry abt the photo tilting.. No time to turn it

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 10

Updates: As of 18.22, voucher still have leh.. Ask the pump attendants to be sure before u pump.

attachicon.gif20180219_183250.jpg

Sorry abt the photo tilting.. No time to turn it

I pumped in the morning don't have coupons so I went back in the evening and collected with the receipt.

Last year I offered to give to my friends and colleagues.. only 1 took.

The rest said "oh I pump Shell" or "it's ok I don't pump Esso"

WLE can save marnee also don't want.

Shell better than Esso meh?  [:(]

I switched from spc to ease because of some issues. I never pumped shell.

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement