Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Yesterday late night witness a driver cursed and sweared at the pump attendant for not informing him 30 bucks 1 booklet. As a result he pumped full tank and only got one. Before he moved off. He shouted fk up and left.

30 bucks 1 booklet. Pump more no extra hor.

↡ Advertisement

Cashier say one customer only entitled to one booklet. She told me it's recorded in your Smiles card. Can't redeem anther booklet even though u come back another day to pump $30. Not sure whether it's true.

Turbocharged

Time to refuel but I don't stay near Sembawang, an estimated 15mins drive away.

Is the coupons restricted to Sembawang station only or islandwide?

If it can be used islandwide, I don't mind to drive over to refuel and use the coupons for my next refuel at the Esso near my place.

Don't be lazy la.. I stay around 15km away, to and back is about 30km and it's about 2 litre of fuel.

Savings from the vouchers are able to adequately cover the costs.

Only the Aug one is restricted to smb. 2 from Jul is restricted, the rest are usable everywhere

(edited)

Yesterday late night witness a driver cursed and sweared at the pump attendant for not informing him 30 bucks 1 booklet. As a result he pumped full tank and only got one. Before he moved off. He shouted fk up and left.

Should video him and make him famous.he should throw the booklet back onto the counter if he got backbone. Shame on him.

Cashier say one customer only entitled to one booklet. She told me it's recorded in your Smiles card. Can't redeem anther booklet even though u come back another day to pump $30. Not sure whether it's true.

I dun have smiles card lei.. Keke.I use dbs esso credit card. Edited by Ivan_06

5th Gear

this is definitely fake news, just collected 2nd booklet this afternoon [smash]  [laugh] 

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)

Wah, this type of customer no eye see! Ask him to FO instead!

Nobody owes him anything!

Edited by Fitvip

Supercharged

I pumped back to back. 80 bucks

40 first. Then 40 again.

No issue

• Praise 1

Supersonic

this is definitely fake news, just collected 2nd booklet this afternoon [smash]  [laugh] 

It looks like they are going the way of YCK station! Inconsistent!

this is definitely fake news, just collected 2nd booklet this afternoon [smash][laugh]

Swee. Tio smoke by cashier. I shall go back and pump another $30. One booklet not enough to sustain one month.

5th Gear

Anyone need YCK vouchers, PM me. Have quite a few. Can collect at IBP during office hrs or Woodlands after office hrs.

No way. I just pump twice in a day and get two booklets.

just pump at sembawang esso station... no ppl and cashier give 1 booklet for 30 dollars one receipt so i collected two..

Same. I just got back from pumping also. No body at this wee hour, also pumped $40, collected one booklet. Then went back, squeezed in another $30.50 for another booklet. My car small tank and eco drive. Took the second book for my extended family use. While stocks last yea;)

You guys are really "hardworking". [laugh]

Agree all the way go there to get petrol voucher

For me i just go jb, one time go saving ald a booklet lol

• Praise 3

(edited)

By right they mentioned is close April so will be giving out in mid/end March but then now seems to be only when 160 YCK reopen... so Iâm not sure when. If u folks have been coupon hunters for the last 3 stations that closed for renovations, itâs a station not far from the last 3. Thatâs all I can say now...

Flashback of the comment that got me flamed... lol...

Newsflash: abt 12% of the booklet is left... estimate to finish latest by Monday. So those of u who are still interested, be quick..

Edited by Samuelp82
↡ Advertisement