• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 87 praises

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:10 PM

Cheesey74
  • Premium member
    Cheesey74
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Haiz... so young at age 46.

http://www.straitsti...een-heart-throb

Staff69, SGCMmadman, Dleodleo, Lok666 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
BSS "From Each His Best"

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:17 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sad. He said he was working on new music.  [smallcry]

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

Valrosx
  • Valrosx
    4th Gear
    Author Image

RIP Tommy Page.
Too young to go...

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Everyone needs, a shoulder to cry on....

RIP Tommy Page.

Dleodleo praised this

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    6th Gear
    Author Image

RIP, you almost made it to 50.

Haiz....you offered your shoulder to cry on, I wonder whether you found another's shoulder when you needed one.

One road easy to walk.....
Mustank and Tianmo praised this

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:26 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sunny and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not really my kind of song though
I don't like sad stuff

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

News sources are reporting it as an apparent suicide without further details. He left his husband and 3 kids behind.

RIP. And while I'm sure MCF has far more taste than to contemplate this, but no gay bashing at all please.
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Goodbye.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's a pity that someone passed away so young ...
RIP, Tommy ...

I am so glad that I used to listen to your song ... for everyone need "A shoulder to cry on" now ...
RIP .....
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Oh my, another singer in my era is gone.......life is really unpredictable, love his songs.

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:04 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

RIP Tommy!!!

________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:49 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

He left his husband and 3 kids behind.

error?

or he is really 'one'?

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:16 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Yeah, my era also....damn sad :(

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

error?

or he is really 'one'?

he already said his husband liao mah.

Suicide and depression can happen to anyone.

Yeah, my era also....damn sad :(

He's one era before mine, but appreciate his songs nonetheless.

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RIP...listened to his songs in my youth  :a-rip:

but didn't know about his sexual orientation until now  :o

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:26 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Also didn't know but not surprised. 

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:33 AM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

the thick make up in all his MTV, the way he sings his songs, you dun even suspect?

RIP to the fella. he was damn popular when i was in school. girls used to swoon over his MTVs and his songs were like THE dedication favorites back in the day!

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

RIP!

Noob79 praised this

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:37 PM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    Supercharged
    Author Image

RIP

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users