Circles Life Phone plan

Sdf4786k

Hmm, I'm starting to be curious why people who drive need so much data?   [laugh]

So can stream videos NSFW during office hours. [laugh]

But seriously, am using ST 2gb plan now and honestly it's not enough. If busy at work, probably can end around 1.5gb per month but at times when work slows down, I had to control data usage everyday. Come weekend, usage will be more when wife go shopping while I sit in starbucks lim kopi and surf net. Have another mobile plan on my ipad to supplement the need but that's 30 bucks per month which I will cancel when contract is due.

Thinking of changing to SH 4gb plan but that's 60 bucks per month before discount. No contract plan is good too. With a contract plan, it's like a never ending cycle to change phone every 2 years.

↡ Advertisement

So can stream videos NSFW during office hours. [laugh]

But seriously, am using ST 2gb plan now and honestly it's not enough. If busy at work, probably can end around 1.5gb per month but at times when work slows down, I had to control data usage everyday. Come weekend, usage will be more when wife go shopping while I sit in starbucks lim kopi and surf net. Have another mobile plan on my ipad to supplement the need but that's 30 bucks per month which I will cancel when contract is due.

Thinking of changing to SH 4gb plan but that's 60 bucks per month before discount. No contract plan is good too. With a contract plan, it's like a never ending cycle to change phone every 2 years.

SH 3GB plan at $21 without contract is good enough, add $6 for additional 3GB.

Ya. Sim only plans are quite similar across the board. Only difference is circles life can custom to your needs. So based on my budget, i removed sms and add in more talk time and the rest into data. Was looking at st sim only plans which is quite similar in pricing. But i dont need 1k sms. So decide to go with circle life.

Can I use this Circles plan as a mobile broadband?

Currently subscribed to SingTel 10gb mobile broadband for $49.90/MTH.

Sure can. Use only data lo

Ya. Sim only plans are quite similar across the board. Only difference is circles life can custom to your needs. So based on my budget, i removed sms and add in more talk time and the rest into data. Was looking at st sim only plans which is quite similar in pricing. But i dont need 1k sms. So decide to go with circle life.

Circles they give free WhatsApp so that one does not use the data

On Singtel last time used helluva lot of data for the WhatsApp

How cheap also won't give my business to st sh

Sabo the football mkt

Can I use this Circles plan as a mobile broadband?

Currently subscribed to SingTel 10gb mobile broadband for $49.90/MTH.

Whoa bro!

Moi with m1 10gb also $40+ not more than $50

But got multi line discount lah :XD:

Navigation apps use up a lot of data actually.

Wrong la. Which app are you using? Here maps and Google maps allow you to download the entire map onto your phone.

In that case, the only data to be used is just that tiny bit for assisted gps.

Sure can. Use only data lo

Circles they give free WhatsApp so that one does not use the data

On Singtel last time used helluva lot of data for the WhatsApp

Rast time they say most people don't use so much data wor

Jump ship lah

Why support this kind of company that sabo football mkt

Rast time they say most people don't use so much data wor

Jump ship lah

Why support this kind of company that sabo football mkt

Exactly bro

Now they try come out w 25gb plan

Ptuiiii never ever again will I go back to them

• Praise 1

Exactly bro

Now they try come out w 25gb plan

Ptuiiii never ever again will I go back to them

Yeah bro! Support those customer friendly ones

Puizzzz to those spoil market ine

How cheap also won't give my business to st sh

Sabo the football mkt

Whoa bro!

Moi with m1 10gb also $40+ not more than $50

But got multi line discount lah :XD:

Ya. Im using st since i was 18. The last renewal contract, requested voucher only give me 20 bucks. Pui. Called and ask for 100 say cannot. Pui.

Ya. Im using st since i was 18. The last renewal contract, requested voucher only give me 20 bucks. Pui. Called and ask for 100 say cannot. Pui.

Even if they give you 500

Don't take man

Don't support bad practices

Wrong la. Which app are you using? Here maps and Google maps allow you to download the entire map onto your phone.

In that case, the only data to be used is just that tiny bit for assisted gps.

Google Maps allows for offline use yes, but if you use others (or you drive Uber) then they do use data.

Navigation apps use up a lot of data actually.

My goggle navigation don't need much data. Same go for Pokémon. The killer is YouTube. One clip of 30min can hit my monthly allowance.

All my subscriptionare with SH. Thinking of porting all my lines (wife and daughters) to Circle Life. Saw there is a $20 for 20 gig plan and a $28/6 gig plan. Also thinking of changing my cable broadband and cable channel to another service provider. My son got a kodi box but currently not using it. Wondering what are the best options to save money instead of giving it to a blood sucking company?

All my subscriptionare with SH. Thinking of porting all my lines (wife and daughters) to Circle Life. Saw there is a $20 for 20 gig plan and a $28/6 gig plan. Also thinking of changing my cable broadband and cable channel to another service provider. My son got a kodi box but currently not using it. Wondering what are the best options to save money instead of giving it to a blood sucking company?

the $20 20GB is add on, basically $50 for 26GB.
  • Praise 1

the $20 20GB is add on, basically $50 for 26GB.

oh...i see! Mine is with SH.....$48 for 3-4 gig plan. Last month my wife showed me my bill.....knn.....nearly $200.....sianz. My daughter is piggybacking on my Executive plan......dont know who is bursting my data plan....
↡ Advertisement