Which Cars Will Be The Best Sellers Of 2017 ?

therock

Turbocharged

7589.jpg

this. all the ppl gian vezel will go buy

I think how BM price this and how much items they removed will decide if this car sells well here.

obviously smal sedan: attrage...too many on the road..small crossover: surely vezel...mid suv: Harrier.....mid sedan: Mazda 3....big sedan: camry lor...big suv: ???   small mpv: sienta mid mpv: wish   big mpv: odyssey

I am from Sri Lanka and see on the roads a lot of cars and SUVs of Tata Motors. I feel here the top selling car company for the year 2017 would be Tata Motors Indigo eCS. The demand of many car owners & the ones who want to buy a new car is that their car should be stylish and fuel economical. Tata Indigo eCS is the best among most [/b]in Sri Lanka. It is available in Diesel & Petrol variant that offers 12kmpl to 19kmpl mileage, making it one of the best affordable cars in Sri Lanka. All this makes me believeTata Indigo will be the winning car of 2017

• Praise 1

Only ADs' cars in Top Model 2016? And for makes it includes PIs' cars for Top 10 makes 2016? Cause I believe the road swarmed with more Vezels than new Altis.

• Praise 3

I am from Sri Lanka and see on the roads a lot of cars and SUVs of Tata Motors. I feel here the top selling car company for the year 2017 would be Tata Motors Indigo eCS. The demand of many car owners & the ones who want to buy a new car is that their car should be stylish and fuel economical. Tata Indigo eCS is the best among most fuel efficient cars in Sri Lanka. It is available in Diesel & Petrol variant that offers 12kmpl to 19kmpl mileage, making it one of the best affordable cars in Sri Lanka. All this makes me believeTata Indigo will be the winning car of 2017

Dude... Singapore here. World wide i think Toyota still takes the crown.

Dude... Singapore here. World wide i think Toyota still takes the crown.

Not sure if the dude is a troll or TATA agent.  :D

• Praise 3

Not sure if the dude is a troll or TATA agent. :D

My guess is neither.. but someone who stumbled into a foreign car forum and hopes to contribute.. i also go to other countries forum to see see look look.

Anyway, if TATA should look at chinese makes, they might not have it easy in Singapore.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

BT_20170419_SEBRANDS19_2845724-page-001.

Assuming we put Altis as top seller (as is likely), half of the top 10 models are LCR models (Altis, Mazda3, Attrage, Kia K3, Lancer). Draw your own conclusions on how many of these are private cars and how many are rentals.

If purely private cars alone, top seller is probably Qashqai (or Vezel if PI). 

• Praise 2

Seriously am not sure why altis can sell so well. Nowadays korean car reliability are also very good. And altis and vios always comes woth bare minimum spec vs other makes of lower priced car with much better spec and similar reliability.

Probably many people have instil that thinking about toyota means good n reliable.

IMO, mazda cars have much better build n quality compared to those made in thai jap cars. I had recently seen a new honda civic with a misaligned rear door. For those who are not aware, civic is now made in thai.

And frankly, in terms of FC, many cars are better than altis/vios now. There are many options out there where u can have a better car for the same price.

• Praise 2

Seriously am not sure why altis can sell so well. Nowadays korean car reliability are also very good. And altis and vios always comes woth bare minimum spec vs other makes of lower priced car with much better spec and similar reliability.

Probably many people have instil that thinking about toyota means good n reliable.

IMO, mazda cars have much better build n quality compared to those made in thai jap cars. I had recently seen a new honda civic with a misaligned rear door. For those who are not aware, civic is now made in thai.

And frankly, in terms of FC, many cars are better than altis/vios now. There are many options out there where u can have a better car for the same price.

Undeniably, Korean makes are catching up in terms of quality.. but you need to understand, Toyota achieved that far earlier and longer than them. Why you think consumer mindset would change from what had been tested and proven to something they might not experienced before leh?

Probably younger consumers might be easier to try other makes.. older conventional consumers in general would prefer what serves them well. They dont need the fuss and frills of simi of modern tech.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Come July, just spot the number of altis on the road with private hire decal will know is LCR bulk buy or private owners. So far haven spot any sticker though the exercise begin already.

Edited by Club21z
  • Praise 1