Which Cars Will Be The Best Sellers Of 2017 ?

therock

Turbocharged
(edited)

Whenever i see a Mazda 3 on the road, it is more likely to be a phv car than not. Thats why the mazda 3 was among the top seller.

Well im not surprise that mazda 3 is the top selling sedan car in Singapore.

The price, design and is made in jap

I think its quite embarrassing for the altis fan who always claim their car is no 1.

Btw if dont include diesel vehicle, honda is the number 1 in Singapore too.

At the current coe premium n economic, that mit altis with the cheap plastic interior and plain looking design still dare to sell at 110++. I wana see how their sales for the later half of 2017

Actually any respectable altis owners or any other makes and models never claim their car is number one. It is your own narrow mindedness and inferiority mindset that makes you feels so and don't want to lose out to them. You got bashed in the altis thread for making uncalled for attacks and then you keep making childish attacks while others have moved on. Time to grow up la.. who cares whether which make is number one. Got share meh, or your ego is built on that ? For goodness sale, Its all just for discussion. Lol. Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement

Whenever i see a Mazda 3 on the road, it is more likely to be a phv car than not. Thats why the mazda 3 was among the top seller.

Actually any respectable altis owners or any other makes and models never claim their car is number one. It is your own narrow mindedness and inferiority mindset that makes you feels so and don't want to lose out to them. You got bashed in the altis thread for making uncalled for attacks and then you keep making childish attacks while others have moved on. Time to grow up la.. who cares whether which make is number one. Got share meh, or your ego is built on that ? For goodness sale, Its all just for discussion. Lol.

Whenever u see an altis? No uber or grab?

Number 1 as in top selling sedan in sg, no? Be frank to urself, this is problem with ppl like u

how is Honda 2nd top maker but doesn't even have a Top 10 model?

I think the brands include PI but the models don't.

Anyway I bet for the LCR models (Mazda3, Altis, Prius, Kia K3, Attrage and Lancer), I won't be surprised if more than half, or even almost all, are bought by LCR. So that really skews the numbers by a lot.

If so then the top selling private car (non-rental) would be Qashqai.

• Praise 1

I think the brands include PI but the models don't.

Anyway I bet for the LCR models (Mazda3, Altis, Prius, Kia K3, Attrage and Lancer), I won't be surprised if more than half, or even almost all, are bought by LCR. So that really skews the numbers by a lot.

If so then the top selling private car (non-rental) would be Qashqai.

I think if you took out the PH/LCR purchases, the top five will be :

Corolla

C Class

E Class

Forester

maybe Mazda, or the QQ... 

There are a lot of Corollas in private hands. We talk a lot about other models here, but the Corolla quietly sells, and that's why the Toyota sales staff simply don't look as eager or desperate as the other brands' reps..

Supersonic

Went Big Box to return my LCR few days ago, whole floor full with brand new Mazda 3 and Toyota Prius just arrived. All SLQ plate.

So LCR focus in buying only mazda 3 and prius for their fleet of PHV? Thought LCR office is located in the east side? How come they stock their cars at big box?

Turbocharged

If PH is about lowest price car, then the lowest is not featured here in the list. so, LCR  is not just aiming for those that want to use it for PH but over come the loan for those not able tonpay for thr down payment. 

If PH is about lowest price car, then the lowest is not featured here in the list. so, LCR  is not just aiming for those that want to use it for PH but over come the loan for those not able tonpay for thr down payment. 

IMO , i think i c more of mitsubishi Attrage on the road as PHVs . Took GRAB  few times n twice was the attrage . 

• Praise 2

If PH is about lowest price car, then the lowest is not featured here in the list. so, LCR is not just aiming for those that want to use it for PH but over come the loan for those not able tonpay for thr down payment.

Ya, there r stronger demand for some models. UG drivers have the option to choose the cars they want to drive, ita not like they only have 1 or 2 models to choose from. Vezel should be easily in top 3 too, if the statistic include PI models

Who wana pay rental n drive a boring n uncle looking car? In fact, I see lots of thaiyota r UG cars, just that maybe both the pte or UG sales r not as good.

• Praise 1

Hi agree but what is the rationale of buying so many cars when so many cars are registered as PH.

Are we forseeing more people are quitting their job to drive UBER because it is easier to earn money. :-)

Well im not surprise that mazda 3 is the top selling sedan car in Singapore.

The price, design and is made in jap

I think its quite embarrassing for the altis fan who always claim their car is no 1.

Btw if dont include diesel vehicle, honda is the number 1 in Singapore too.

At the current coe premium n economic, that mit altis with the cheap plastic interior and plain looking design still dare to sell at 110++. I wana see how their sales for the later half of 2017

Hi agree, don't really fancy interior of T... Had driven one 5 years back and surprisingly the accelerator board came off after third year. This could pose a potential danger to the driver as well,

• Praise 1

Hi agree but what is the rationale of buying so many cars when so many cars are registered as PH.

Are we forseeing more people are quitting their job to drive UBER because it is easier to earn money. :-)

Hi agree, don't really fancy interior of T... Had driven one 5 years back and surprisingly the accelerator board came off after third year. This could pose a potential danger to the driver as well,

U can search in this forum, there is a thread complaining abt the mit quality.

If really paying that extra 20k+ and sacrifice all the features n design and guarantee no spoil in the next 5-10yrs then maybe can consider but I doubt bm dare to accept this challenge

• Praise 1

Wah friend, 

You have a big deep seated hatred of the Corolla huh?

You have been posting across more than one forum about this dislike of the Corolla..

Any negative Corolla experiences you care to share? I know you bought the Mazda 3 right? I trust this isn't just an attempt to justify your buy? 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

i think in making comparison, we should focus on fact first. then reliability and branding come later. 

i dont agree when people. say buy a particular brand, doom to have this or that problem. i can agree cost to maintain could be higher. more feature more maintenance and cost, this is something you have to accept. 

i think in making comparison, we should focus on fact first. then reliability and branding come later. 

i dont agree when people. say buy a particular brand, doom to have this or that problem. i can agree cost to maintain could be higher. more feature more maintenance and cost, this is something you have to accept. 

Nah...We Sinkies all want Ai Qi Ai Pi Go Ai Tua Liap Nee.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Wah friend,

You have a big deep seated hatred of the Corolla huh?

You have been posting across more than one forum about this dislike of the Corolla..

Any negative Corolla experiences you care to share? I know you bought the Mazda 3 right? I trust this isn't just an attempt to justify your buy?

Actually im just stating facts. Some r spreading faith n brainwashing others like some kind of cult

Nah...We Sinkies all want Ai Qi Ai Pi Go Ai Tua Liap Nee.

Not really. There r many willing to pay 20k xtra for something lesser Edited by Kia7200
↡ Advertisement